• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Anyone Tell Me Which Cookbooks Dd & Md Refer to in the

In summary, DD and MD frequently reference "The Pampered Chef Cookbook," "Stoneware Sensations Cookbook," "Delightful Desserts Cookbook," "Grill It! Cookbook," and "Simple Additions Cookbook" in their recipes. These cookbooks are available for purchase through the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant. However, they also create their own unique recipes and may use other sources. These cookbooks are also available for purchase in digital format. They include various techniques and tips for cooking with Pampered Chef products.
Sk8Mom209
Gold Member
Can anyone tell me which cookbooks DD & MD refer to in the attachment?

I cannot seem to figure it out.

Thanks,

Attachments

• Brunch Menus.doc
    22.5 KB · Views: 669
I'm taking a guess (didn't look at the actual cookbooks)... But I think DD = Delightful Desserts and MD = Main Dishes Hope that helps!
Joanne

Duh!

Thanks so much

I'm glad you knew because I stared at it for 30 secs before scrolling down to the answer!

Hi there, as a pampered chef consultant, I am happy to help you with your question. DD and MD most likely refer to the "Delightful Desserts" and "Marvelous Dinners" cookbooks. Both are popular cookbooks from Pampered Chef that feature delicious and easy-to-follow recipes for desserts and dinner dishes. I hope this helps clarify things for you. Happy cooking!

What cookbooks do DD and MD refer to in their recipes?

The most commonly referenced cookbooks by DD and MD in their recipes are "The Pampered Chef Cookbook," "Stoneware Sensations Cookbook," "Delightful Desserts Cookbook," "Grill It! Cookbook," and "Simple Additions Cookbook."

Are these cookbooks available for purchase?

Yes, all of these cookbooks can be purchased through the Pampered Chef website or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

Do DD and MD use recipes exclusively from these cookbooks?

No, while these cookbooks are frequently referenced, DD and MD also create their own unique recipes and may use recipes from other sources as well.

Can I find these cookbooks in digital format?

Yes, all of these cookbooks are available for purchase as digital downloads on the Pampered Chef website.

Are there any special techniques or tips mentioned in these cookbooks?

Yes, these cookbooks include a variety of cooking techniques and tips to help you achieve the best results with your Pampered Chef products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • IAmChefJ
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
IAmChefJ
  • StamperedChef