• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Anyone Share the Recipe for Tudexo Brownie Cups?

In summary, Tudexo Brownie Cups are a baking tool made by Pampered Chef that allows you to easily make individual brownies in a muffin tin. To use them, preheat your oven, place the cups in a muffin tin, fill with batter, and bake according to your recipe. They can be used with any brownie recipe, but baking time may need to be adjusted. They are also dishwasher safe and come in a set of 12 cups.
acdugger
Gold Member
I am going to make these for the first time and was wondering do you always put strawberries on them or does anyone do anything else? I was just wondering since right now is not the strawberry season.
Andrea

Sometimes.

I also drizzle chocolate over them or grate chocolate with the microplane.

If you want to fancy it up. Grate chocolate over the plate, then sprinkle powdered sugar with the Flour/Sugar Shaker then put the brownies on then grate the chocolate over thre brownies - very impressive.

You can do anything small and decorative...

citrus zest curl
colored sugar
chocolate dipped nuts (if no allergies)
chocolate shavings
silver dragees http://www.kitchenkrafts.com/product.asp?pn=IN0285-SLV&bhcd2=1199647478
crushed candy canes
chopped nuts
chopped candy bars
etc.

You could probably do a maraschino cherry if you still want something a little fruity.

I omit the white chocolate and sprinkle mini M&M's on mine.

Thanks for all the ideas!
Andrea

I added peppermint extract insted of the white chocolate and the candy canes crushed up on top!!

Sam's & Wal-Mart both had strawberries yesterday - so maybe if you have one of those nearby you could check them. I don't like strawberries but they looked good - pretty color & big.

can someone give me the recipe for this I have never made them and I need to make them for a show this weekend

Related to Can Anyone Share the Recipe for Tudexo Brownie Cups?

1. What are Tudexo Brownie Cups?

Tudexo Brownie Cups are a baking tool made by Pampered Chef that allows you to easily make individual brownies in a muffin tin.

2. How do I use Tudexo Brownie Cups?

First, preheat your oven according to the brownie recipe you are using. Then, place the Tudexo Brownie Cups into a standard muffin tin. Fill each cup with your brownie batter and bake for the recommended amount of time.

3. Can I use Tudexo Brownie Cups with any brownie recipe?

Yes, Tudexo Brownie Cups can be used with any brownie recipe. Just make sure to adjust the baking time accordingly based on the size of the cups.

4. Are Tudexo Brownie Cups dishwasher safe?

Yes, Tudexo Brownie Cups are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. Just make sure to place them on the top rack of the dishwasher.

5. How many Tudexo Brownie Cups come in a set?

A set of Tudexo Brownie Cups comes with 12 cups, perfect for making a dozen individual brownies.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
JaimeAnnR
  • redmelissy
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
leftymac
  • kam
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies