• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Anyone Explain the TPampered Chef Requirements and Dates?

In summary, to become a Pampered Chef consultant, you must be at least 18 years old, have a valid social security number, access to a computer and internet, and a passion for cooking and sharing high-quality kitchen products. There are no sales quotas or minimum requirements, but you must submit at least $150 in sales every rolling three-month period to maintain active status. The best time to join is during the busy holiday season, as new products and catalogs are released twice a year in January and July. There are also plenty of training and support resources available for new consultants, including online courses, team meetings, and a community of experienced consultants. Your upline leader will also provide one-on-one coaching and support.
ktraceyk
I am confused with what is going on with them.

Thanks

they are chopping it down by 2 months, and subtracting 10,000 points from the requirement. Since there is a new career plan, they are going to unveil a new TPC, but they had no details at Leadership as to what it was going to be.

TPC

Personal Sales goes from $55,000 to $45,000
Recruiting from 15 to 12
Developing Directors stays the same
Balanced biz 12, 1, $45k to 10, 1, $37,500
First line sales from $350k to $290k
Overall cluster from $1mil to $830k

The current TPC period will end on March 31st.

And this is of course because there will no longer be lines as we know them know. So they had to finish TPC early because of the opportunity to earn TPC in first line cluster sales!

I know this will put some people in a pinch, but I can see why they did it. I am excited because I already have it in sales and I only need 1 more qualified recruit to earn it in recruiting!! WHOO HOO!! First time for two categories!!:party:

This threw me completely off!!! Must be they are re-structuring TPC or have something new up their sleeves?

baychef said:
This threw me completely off!!! Must be they are re-structuring TPC or have something new up their sleeves?

They didn't announce anything and when I asked Nancy Jo, she didn't know either.

1. What are the general requirements to become a Pampered Chef consultant?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant, you must be at least 18 years old and have a valid social security number. You also need to have access to a computer and internet, as well as a passion for cooking and sharing high-quality kitchen products with others.

2. Are there any sales quotas or minimum requirements for consultants?

No, there are no sales quotas or minimum requirements for consultants. You have the flexibility to work at your own pace and set your own goals. However, to maintain active status, you must submit at least $150 in sales every rolling three-month period.

3. When is the best time to join as a Pampered Chef consultant?

You can join as a consultant at any time, but the best time to join is during the busy holiday season (October-December). This is when customers are looking for high-quality kitchen products for themselves and as gifts, providing a great opportunity to kickstart your business.

4. How often are new products and catalogs released?

New products and catalogs are released twice a year, in January and July. This allows you to stay up-to-date with the latest and most popular Pampered Chef products and offer them to your customers.

5. Are there any training or support resources available for new consultants?

Yes, there are plenty of training and support resources available for new consultants. These include online training courses, weekly team meetings, and a community of other consultants who are always willing to offer advice and support. Additionally, your upline leader (experienced consultant who recruited you) will also provide one-on-one coaching and support.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCJenni
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Koolotus
  • KathyG.
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
CarolynnLee
Replies