• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cami's First Kitchen Show Adventure: Q&A

In summary, Cami signs up for a Kitchen Show and is excited to chat with someone about it. She is given a list of people she knows and an outline of a show.
misty350
Hi,

My name is Cami and I signed up online about an hour ago. I have been lurking here for about 6 weeks and it was just driving me crazy so I finally took the plunge.

I have never been to a Kitchen Show and don't know anyone so I signed up under someone from this Board. :)

Can anyone tell me if I will get my consultant number in my kit, or if I will get it sooner? And also, how soon might I get my kit?

Thanks!

Welcome aboard!!!Glad to hear you stopped lurking and took the plunge! You'll have fun~ I just started myself (about 6 weeks) and I do not know what else to do with my time :)

The consultant number should be sent to you first via email. Then it does come in your kit. PC sends you like a confirm email about joining, with a lot of "housekeeping" info, including that number.

Again, have fun. When I joined I had never been to a PC show before either. You'll do great. Try to arrange with your director to go to a show (I was not able to) or keep watching "Your First Kitchen Show" video (you'll get it in your kit~ mine took a while to come, about 2 wks, but I think it is dependent upon where you live and when your SS month1 is, I am not sure) I haven't had a show that looked that tame, but it is good a guide, like an outline.

Welcome again!!

Cami....WELCOME! You signed up under my name, Ginger O'Meara! I'd love to chat with you and answer all your questions. You can email me or call me. I sent you a private message with my phone number and email.

I've attached some documents that you can look over. The first is your list of 100 people you know. This is a great way to see how many people you really know. The second is a list of things you can do while you wait for your kit. The next is an outline of a show. Thought you might like to look that over.

I'm VERY EXCITED for you! You are going to do GREAT!!! I can't wait to talk with you!

Attachments

• Listof100[1].doc
    78.5 KB · Views: 657
  • things to do while you wait for your kit.doc
    27 KB · Views: 639
  • Show Outline.doc
    26 KB · Views: 994

1. What is "Cami's First Kitchen Show Adventure: Q&A"?

"Cami's First Kitchen Show Adventure: Q&A" is a blog post detailing the experience of hosting a kitchen show with Pampered Chef products for the first time. It includes tips, insights, and a Q&A section for those interested in hosting their own kitchen show.

2. How can I host my own kitchen show with Pampered Chef?

Hosting a kitchen show with Pampered Chef is easy and fun! You can reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant in your area and they will help you plan and organize your show. You can also host a virtual kitchen show through video conferencing.

3. What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef kitchen show?

Hosting a kitchen show with Pampered Chef is a great way to earn free products, as well as discounts on future purchases. It's also a fun way to connect with friends and family while learning about new cooking techniques and products.

4. What kind of products can I expect to see at a Pampered Chef kitchen show?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of kitchen products, from cookware and bakeware to kitchen tools and gadgets. You can also find a variety of pantry items, such as spices, sauces, and baking mixes.

5. Can I earn rewards for hosting a Pampered Chef kitchen show?

Yes, as a host, you can earn rewards for hosting a successful kitchen show. These rewards can include free products, discounts, and even exclusive host-only items. Your Pampered Chef consultant can provide more information on the rewards program.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CarrieB
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Gretchen Burnett