• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Calling All Seasoned Bridal Fair Vendors...

In summary, the consultants are promoting the Well-Stocked Kitchen Sweepstakes at a bridal expo and are considering having three separate forms for brides to fill out: one for the sweepstakes, one for the registry, and one for the door prize. However, other consultants recommend having just one form that covers all three options to avoid overwhelming brides and to have more time to interact with them. Some also suggest working with the bridal show organizers to have a check-off list system for the door prize drawing. Additionally, one consultant suggests including a question on the registry form about entering the sweepstakes. Follow-up calls can also be made to engage with potential customers and better understand their needs.
chefhorton
I am doing a bridal expo this weekend with another consultant. We are promoting the Well-Stocked Kitchen Sweepstakes. What are your thoughts on this: does it make sense to have 3 different forms that brides fill out? One for the sweepstakes, one for the registry, and one for the door prize?

We were thinking about have a door prize drawing slip and then printing postcards with directions on how to set up a registry online and the other side saying how to register for the sweepstakes. I thought this was a good idea and then I got to reading past posts on the subject. Many of you use the quick registry form that will save the bride time by offering an extra service. This seems to be successful for you. I would like your input.

Thanks.

I think they'd be turned off by being asked to fill in multiple forms. I'd create a form that ask if they are interested in info on the registry and/or sweepstakes and assume if they filled out the form they are interested in the door prize.

I agree with Tasha; the bridal fairs I've done, they are going booth to booth pretty quickly, because there's usually a fashion show or something. They won't want to fill out 3 slips. (I wouldn't want to either!)
Just make up one that covers everything you want from them. They'll be much happier, plus it will give you more time to visit with them.

The bridal shows I've done, I just have them fill out a simple form for the registry itself. The guests actually come around with a paper from the person running the bridal show with a check off list, and as the vendor you inital it, and once they have the whole thing signed, that goes into the drawing. This way it gets the guests to go to every table. You might want to recommend that if you are friendly with the person running the show. We work with the same girl, and this is how she does it.
As far as the sweepstakes, at the bottom of the registry form, I would have a question, "would you like to get the wellstocked kitchen for FREE?? just check this box and I will enter you in the PC registry sweepstakes."

Hope I was helpful.

I do one form and let them know that there is a sweepstake to enter. then do a follow up call to have them aswer the questions on the sweepstakes. Creates more contact to further serve them and what their needs are, ie kitchen show, opportunity, ect

Q: How do I register as a vendor for the Calling All Seasoned Bridal Fair?

A: To register as a vendor for the Calling All Seasoned Bridal Fair, you can visit our website and fill out the registration form. Alternatively, you can contact our event coordinator directly and they will assist you with the registration process.

Q: What is the cost to be a vendor at the Calling All Seasoned Bridal Fair?

A: The cost for a vendor booth at the Calling All Seasoned Bridal Fair varies depending on the location and size of the booth. Please refer to the registration form or contact our event coordinator for more information on pricing.

Q: What type of products or services are allowed to be promoted at the Calling All Seasoned Bridal Fair?

A: The Calling All Seasoned Bridal Fair is open to all wedding-related products and services such as wedding dresses, catering, photography, floral arrangements, and more. We do not accept vendors promoting unrelated products or services.

Q: Is there a limit on the number of vendors for each category at the Calling All Seasoned Bridal Fair?

A: Yes, to ensure a diverse and balanced event, we limit the number of vendors in each category. Once a category has reached its limit, we will no longer accept vendors in that category. We recommend registering early to secure your spot.

Q: What is the expected turnout for the Calling All Seasoned Bridal Fair?

A: The turnout for the Calling All Seasoned Bridal Fair varies depending on the location and marketing efforts. However, we typically see hundreds of engaged couples attending the fair, providing great exposure for our vendors.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
Pampered Laura
  • aPamperedBride
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies