• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

By Request Newsletter - January Issue Delay Update

In summary, those of you who subscribe to By Request Newsletter services have not received the Jan newsletter. Stephanie is trying to get to everyone and apologize for the delays.
missyciccolella
For those of you who subscribe to By Request Newsletter services...have you received the Jan newsletter? I haven't seen mine, and just emailed her, but I didn't know if I missed one of her announcements about a delay...anyone know?:confused:

I haven't heard anything, but was starting to wonder myself. Let me know if you hear or get yours.

Same here, I was about to email. Please let me know if you hear anything and I will do the same.

Something must be going on with Stephanie because others on another board were saying they'd hadn't received some of her newsletters either.

Hmm that's weird! Good thing I'm not really ready to send one out yet. I never got December's out. Ooops. That's how crazy busy I've been.:(

With My Email Designs I can always go to their website and retrieve my newsletter any time I want after the 25th of each month.Rose

I haven't gotten mine either...I wanted to get it out before the holiday....

I emailed her and have not heard back...I emailed to new address (the one we should add to our address book) and got code back...I did email from her website as well. I know things are hectic right and I'm just glad that I'm not the only one. I wanted to send it out just after Christmas so I might pull a quick email together and then once I get hers I'll send that out too. Anyway, thanks and if anyone hears from her please post. Thanks!

I just received a "Confirm Your Subscription" email from by request...you may need to email her to verify your account/email address. There wasn't much detail in her email...hope that helps!

Last and final update from me...I did get my newsletter today after verifying my email address. Now, I'm getting ready to send the email out after Christmas... hopefully big sales in the New Year!

I emailed Stephanie yesterday and she sent an email confirming my subscription and she ended up sending it today.

I started emailing her on Dec. 21st and still haven't heard anything from her. I've sent emails to both addresses I have with no response. It's already the 27th. I hope I hear from her soon! My director hasn't received her newsletter yet either.

I had to send a "please send my newsletter" e-mail with some obvious aggrevation. I don't know her and it's nothing against her, but I've had to beg to get mine lately and it's frustrating. She sent mine the next day

I know how frustrating getting the "paid for" newsletter can be, but lets keep in mind the time of year as well. She is a PC Director, does the newsletter, has a family, and I'd be willing to bet does some freelance designing on the side...I'm not making excuses for Stephanie, but she is probably swamped like all of us, and she did just change systems (or whatever) a month or 2 ago.
Keep emailing her - you're bound to get her eventually.

She just wrote me and said, I'll get it to you ASAP. However, she's sent it to me twice now;)

I received mine as well. I didn't express my frustration to her, I'm grateful she does it for me...for such a small fee! I could never produce anything that looked that good, no matter how long I had to do it.

She is using a new hosting service, to counter the delays folks have been receiving. Go back through your emails and find the "confirm" request she sent.

I got mine the very next day after confirming - from the new hosting service.

I did think her December was odd - all the giveaways for various amounts. But then I copied her idea and went with it. Did NOT generate sales, though.

God Bless!

-praying for Paige and her family-

what is this by request newsletter ?is this service for pampered chef only? i would love to start a newsletter for my customers. can someone direct me to this service? thank you!

I still havent gotten mine...And I have emailed her as well :(

28sal said:
is this service for pampered chef only? i would love to start a newsletter for my customers. can someone direct me to this service? thank you!

It's a monthly newsletter consultants can sign up for to send out to their guests (I think they even have a cluster newsletter, too). I cannot remember the website off the top of my head though. Someone else on here might. I use by request and love it!

If anyone has a website I can check this out, I also would be interested in a monthly newsletter to send out to my friends, family, customers and contacts.

Jennyskitchencorner said:
If anyone has a website I can check this out, I also would be interested in a monthly newsletter to send out to my friends, family, customers and contacts.

I use http://www.123byrequest.com I love the newsletters they send out plus they are easy to customize to your liking.

Still haven't gotten mine.I still haven't gotten my newsletter, I've e-mailed her multiple times, and have't received the confirmation e-mail either.
Any suggestions?

Shannon Good said:
I still haven't gotten my newsletter, I've e-mailed her multiple times, and have't received the confirmation e-mail either.
Any suggestions?

Is it possible the emails went into your spam/bulk folder? Try adding her address to your address book. Other than that, I have no suggestions.

HTH

newsletterI was in the same boat for the longest time with the newsletter. I did go back through my emails and found that she had sent one out about the change in company or something and had to confirm through a link that was in the email. I got my Jan. right after that and already the Feb.

I just switched over to using a mailing list service for my subscribers too, and I have found that some email domains are automatically sending mailing list emails to spam/junk folder, or blacklisting, even if you have the sender in your address book. You have to manually go in and specify that things coming from this person are okay. It doesn't happen with all email providers, but I have a handful that I am still researching....

If you are having trouble getting the newsletter, you may want to contact your email provider's tech support and ask them if they block emails coming from a mailing list that you have not only opted-in to, but paid for.

Good luck! I know it can be frustrating but sometimes it's not within our control... kinda like when you put a package in the mail and you have no control over whether or not it reaches its destination :)

1. What is the "byRequest Jan Newsletter" all about?

The "byRequest Jan Newsletter" is a monthly newsletter created by Pampered Chef to provide our customers with exclusive recipes, cooking tips, and product updates.

2. How can I subscribe to the "byRequest Jan Newsletter"?

To subscribe to the "byRequest Jan Newsletter", simply visit our website and enter your email address in the designated sign-up box. You will then start receiving the newsletter every month.

3. Can I customize the content of the "byRequest Jan Newsletter"?

Unfortunately, the content of the "byRequest Jan Newsletter" is pre-determined and cannot be customized. However, we do welcome any suggestions or feedback for future newsletters.

4. Is the "byRequest Jan Newsletter" available in multiple languages?

Currently, the "byRequest Jan Newsletter" is only available in English. However, we are working on providing translations for our international customers in the near future.

5. Are there any special offers or promotions included in the "byRequest Jan Newsletter"?

Yes, the "byRequest Jan Newsletter" often includes exclusive promotions and discounts for our subscribers. Make sure to read each issue carefully to take advantage of these offers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
PampChefJoy
  • jwpamp
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
  • pkd09