• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Buy a High-Quality Cherry/Olive Pitter - Limited Stock Available!

In summary, the High-Quality Cherry/Olive Pitter is priced at $25, with possible variations due to sales and promotions. The return policy allows for a full refund or exchange within 30 days of purchase, as stated on the website. It is also dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended for best results. The pitter is suitable for both sweet and sour cherries, as well as small and medium-sized olives, but not recommended for large olives or other fruits. A 1-year warranty is included with the purchase, and any issues or defects can be addressed by contacting the customer service team.
yummybytes
Silver Member
I have a customer looking for one :) Anyone have one they would like to sell?

I have one. I think I should be able to part with it. Can't remember what the price was on it??

It retailed for $12.75

Search is off -- found a new one from a cluster mate. Thanks!!

What is the price of the High-Quality Cherry/Olive Pitter?

The price of the High-Quality Cherry/Olive Pitter is $25. However, prices may vary depending on sales and promotions.

What is the return policy for the High-Quality Cherry/Olive Pitter?

If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase of the High-Quality Cherry/Olive Pitter, you may return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. Please refer to our website for our full return policy.

Is the High-Quality Cherry/Olive Pitter dishwasher safe?

Yes, the High-Quality Cherry/Olive Pitter is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing for best results and longevity.

What types of cherries and olives can the High-Quality Cherry/Olive Pitter pit?

The High-Quality Cherry/Olive Pitter can pit both sweet and sour cherries, as well as small and medium-sized olives. It is not recommended for large olives or other types of fruits.

What is the warranty for the High-Quality Cherry/Olive Pitter?

The High-Quality Cherry/Olive Pitter comes with a 1-year warranty. If you experience any issues or defects with your product, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
byrd1956
Replies
Views
PamperChefCarol
  • Lisa2Boys
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies