• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Busy, Busy, Dreadfully Busy ... (And Worried About Being Inactive)

Vendor fairs were too time consuming and I felt like I was competing with other vendors.The only way to make sure you don't become inactive is to have sales every month. Otherwise, your director can keep an eye on you and make sure you don't fall too far behind.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
Last March was my best ever. This year, my March stunk to high heaven, and I am worried about the effect this will have on my summer. Under the new system I will officially be "inactive" in May though I won't lose career sales unless June (Sell-a-thon) stinks too.

I have some GREAT things planned but they are all in the fall ... a craft fair, a downtown festival and a booking that has historically been the biggest ever, etc.

Last year I was only working 4 days a week ... now I have my 5th day back plus a LOT of demands on my time. I frequently work days that are 12 days long and have had weeks where I work 7 days straight. At the end of them, all I can do is collapse and sleep. When I do find the energy to make calls or send e-mails, nobody is home and the response is dismal.

Other than snagging every fair and flea market I can find, what are some SURE FIRE ways to stave off becoming inactive?

One catalog show would be enough

Your own catalog show, a Mystery Host show, set up your own Vendor Fair.

Staying active only takes one not-even-good show. And, you're Lady Di - you can do this!

I don't have any advice, but I wanted to say that I'm glad to see things are looking up for you at work... :)

No one will go inactive in April this year. With the new program, everyone starts fresh. If you don't submit anything for April you will technically be 'inactive', but you will not lose your career sales. If you don't submit anything in May, then you will be really inactive and lose your career sales. See the new Career Plan info on CC or talk to your director or call HO Career Solutions for more clarification.

My March sales counted for April since they were submitted April 1. But I'm a bit worried about May and the rest of the summer. My director is pushing the "have sales every month" thing by pointing out that we don't get the chance to place an order at a discount if we're not active. Like I ever do that anyway ... She also points out things like paperwork packages and Sell-a-thon have to do with whether we are active. It just feels to me like she is out to make sure she and any others in our upline don't lose anything by us not being inactive.Yes, it took 3 people to be laid off and ultimately, one to leave this earth in a tragic case for me to get my hours back. The flip side is that our staff is half the size it once was, and all of us are incredibly busy. I also have had a new area of coverage which is much more demanding than the other one. and more rewarding.My roomate asked how I would maintain the business. I said I do most of my work in book parties anyway. But it felt like I was running in circles a LOT and beating the same dead horses. Mystery host shows never worked out for me.

1. What is "Busy, Busy, Dreadfully Busy ... (And Worried About Being Inactive)"?

"Busy, Busy, Dreadfully Busy ... (And Worried About Being Inactive)" is a cookbook written by Pampered Chef founder, Doris Christopher. It is a collection of quick and easy recipes for busy individuals who are worried about maintaining an inactive lifestyle.

2. Are the recipes in this cookbook healthy?

Yes, all of the recipes in "Busy, Busy, Dreadfully Busy ... (And Worried About Being Inactive)" are designed to be healthy and nutritious. They use fresh ingredients and are balanced with a variety of food groups to support a healthy lifestyle.

3. Are the recipes in this cookbook beginner-friendly?

Absolutely! The recipes in "Busy, Busy, Dreadfully Busy ... (And Worried About Being Inactive)" are perfect for beginners. They are simple, easy to follow, and require minimal cooking skills. It is a great cookbook for those who are just starting to cook or are short on time.

4. Can I find recipes for dietary restrictions in this cookbook?

Yes, "Busy, Busy, Dreadfully Busy ... (And Worried About Being Inactive)" includes a variety of recipes that cater to different dietary restrictions. There are options for gluten-free, vegetarian, and vegan diets, as well as recipes for those with food allergies.

5. Is this cookbook suitable for families with young children?

Definitely! "Busy, Busy, Dreadfully Busy ... (And Worried About Being Inactive)" includes many family-friendly recipes that are kid-approved. They are not only quick and easy to make, but also delicious and nutritious, making mealtime a breeze for busy families.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
kam
  • mrshamel3808
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampchefrhondab
  • pampered1224
  • General Chat
Replies