• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Business Tips And/Or Workshop Notes From Leadership

In summary, the workshops were helpful but there were some common themes that were shared. The most important thing is to be consistent in your recruiting and training so that you can have a well-balanced business.
Bren706
Gold Member
So now that we know about all the great announcements, tell us about the workshops and any great tips you may have learned!

Bump!!!
I would love it if anyone could share what they learned!!!:love:

Just off the top of my head, there was a recurring theme of, "Use the materials HO puts together for us." The handouts were, almost without exception, taken from materials we can download from CC or from the Online Training Center.

Which is another point: Take the online training. Consultants who complete the online training recruit more, sell more, and have more bookings than consultants who don't. (Sorry, I don't have the exact statistics in front of me.) One of my workshops was led by Virginia S. from the training dept. at HO. She repeated that the online training was designed to help even veteran consultants return to basics. So even if you've taken them, take them again as a refresher.

Absolutely great advice. As I said in another thread, PC spends alot of money on providing us with everything we need to succeed in the exact same way.

Dont try to reinvent the wheel, someone else already did it. And its a pretty darn good wheel. How you "roll with it" is up to you.

Bumping - Anyone have notes to share from their workshops?

some tipsMy D shared this with us on our Conference Call last night:

At 'check-out' - ASK ABOUT THE BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY FIRST, then follow your Levels of Service down from there.

Always share 'Your Story' - it should be 1-3 minutes long AT THE MOST

Recruiting: IT IS AN IMPORTANT PART OF YOUR BUSINESS - As a Consultant, YOU have the ability to CHANGE PEOPLES LIVES by offering them the Opportunity; DON'T PRE-JUDGE; Recruit CONSISTENTLY

Door Prize/Drawing Slips: Have them with you ALWAYS; the Consultant SHOULD get the name, ph. no., etc. of the (future) customer - DON'T JUST GIVE OUT YOUR INFORMATION WITH OUT GETTING THEIR CONTACT INFORMATION AS WELL

3-2-1 Practice this everyday to have a well-balanced business (the 3 Contacts a day DOES NOT include Host Coaching Calls)

Training: DO NOT book a Show at the same time as a Training Meeting

Plan to attend FUTURE PC Conferences: Save monthly to go - You WILL see the results in your Business from going!

Anyone have any notes from workshops or great flyers/invitations, etc. that they can share? I am really interested in the recruiting workshops, but would appreciate all the info I can get.

bumping because I would really like to have this info. I wasn't able to attend leadership.

bumping again...looking for notes and flyers/invitation. I say a thread on the director's loop about a recruiting flyer from a recruiting workshop...something for guest folders or host folders. Anyone care to share with those of us who couldn't go to Leadership? At NC there are always things you pick up in workshops that are "AAAHHH" moments. Maybe something you have heard 100 times but for some reason it seems to "sink in".

Since it was Leadership and not National Conference I noticed that the focus was much more geared towards leading your team and a lot less focused on your own business techniques. So most of my Aha moments were more from a Director point of view than a consultant.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help. I haven't typed up my notes yet.

I didn't take the Phone Courage Class, but I would be interested to hear what was taught there. If anyone has those notes that would be great.

One thing that Don Funt said was that he gets a little over the window caddy (like something for in your shower) and puts out catalogs and business cards on the window of his car every time he is out running errands or whatever. Normally this could be pretty pricey, but now I think if you happen to have a lot of extra catalogs this would be a quick way to get them circulating. Or you could use mini catalogs.

I'll try to go through my notes and see if there is anything else to share. :eek:

Related to Business Tips And/Or Workshop Notes From Leadership

What are the best tips for running a successful Pampered Chef business?

1. Stay organized: Keep track of your orders, contacts, and follow-ups to ensure a smooth and efficient business process. Utilize tools such as the Pampered Chef Consultant's Corner and the business app to help you stay organized.

2. Utilize social media: Use platforms like Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest to showcase your products and reach a wider audience. Share recipes, host virtual parties, and engage with your customers to build relationships and increase sales.

3. Attend trainings and events: Take advantage of the training and events offered by Pampered Chef to learn new tips and techniques for your business. These can also be great opportunities to network with other consultants and share ideas.

4. Offer exceptional customer service: Make sure to provide excellent customer service to your clients. This includes timely responses, following up on orders, and going the extra mile to ensure customer satisfaction. Happy customers are likely to become repeat customers and recommend you to others.

5. Stay motivated and have fun: Running a Pampered Chef business should be enjoyable and rewarding. Find ways to stay motivated, whether it's setting goals, celebrating successes, or finding a support system within the Pampered Chef community.

How can I effectively manage my time as a Pampered Chef consultant?

1. Create a schedule: Set aside dedicated time for your Pampered Chef business and stick to it. This will help you stay organized and focused on your tasks.

2. Prioritize tasks: Determine which tasks are most important and tackle those first. This will ensure that you are using your time efficiently and not getting overwhelmed with less important tasks.

3. Delegate tasks: Don't be afraid to ask for help or delegate tasks to others. This could include asking a team member to host a party or hiring a virtual assistant to help with administrative tasks.

4. Utilize technology: Take advantage of technology to streamline your business processes. Use tools like scheduling apps, social media management platforms, and email marketing services to save time and reach more clients.

5. Take breaks: It's important to take breaks and step away from work to avoid burnout. Set aside time for self-care and relaxation to recharge and keep your energy levels high.

What are some effective ways to increase sales at a Pampered Chef workshop?

1. Have a theme: Choose a theme for your workshop such as a specific product line or a holiday. This can help create excitement and make the event more memorable for your guests.

2. Offer incentives: Encourage guests to make purchases by offering special discounts or promotions. You can also offer rewards for hosting a party or referring a friend.

3. Demonstrate products: Show your guests how to use the products and share tips and tricks. This can help them see the value in the products and be more likely to make a purchase.

4. Create a sense of urgency: Use limited-time offers or limited-quantity products to create a sense of urgency and encourage guests to make a purchase at the event.

5. Follow up: Don't forget to follow up with guests after the workshop. This can be a great opportunity to answer any questions, offer additional support, and potentially make more sales.

How can I effectively manage my team as a Pampered Chef leader?

1. Communicate regularly: Keep an open line of communication with your team members. This can include regular team meetings, one-on-one check-ins, and group chats.

2. Provide training and support: As a leader, it's important to provide your team with the necessary training and support to help them succeed. This could include hosting trainings, sharing resources, and offering one-on-one coaching.

3. Set goals: Work with your team to set achievable goals and track progress. This can help motivate team members and keep them focused on their business.

4. Recognize and celebrate successes: Take the time to recognize and celebrate the successes of your team members. This can help boost morale and create a positive team culture.

5. Lead by example: As a leader, it's important to lead by example. Show your team how to be successful by being a positive role model and practicing good business habits.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
julsradford
  • LisaFortner
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pamscookingshows
  • its_me_susan
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies