• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready to Lead? My Notes from Leadership Workshops!

In summary, the person took several workshops, including Booths Build Business, Getting to "yes", Train to Retain New Consultants, and Promote to Director - Post Haste. They received notes from someone named Cat, who was generous enough to take the time to write them out and share them. The person also shares that Cat is their nickname as well. They also mention that Jana, their director, did not mention teaching a workshop. The person thanks Cat again and expresses their excitement to read the notes while drinking their favorite PC coffee. They also mention that they are disappointed to see the coffee leave the product line and will have to stock up. Lastly, they thank the person for sharing their notes and express their enjoyment in reading
cat
Gold Member
I took the following workshops and finally typed up my notes tonight.

-Booths Build Business taught by Jana Washatka & Tonya Houk
-Getting to "yes" taught by Sheli Tuzzolino & Chris Laurich
-Train to Retain New COnsultants taught by Karin Logston
-Promote to Director - Post Haste taught by Tai Cunningham & Kathy Hendricks

Enjoy!:)

Attachments

• Leadership Conference Notes.doc
    44.5 KB · Views: 464
Thank you so much for the notes. I have printed them off and look forward to sitting down with a cup of tea and jotting down some great ideas.

Thanks Cat!
This is so great that you did this for us! I think that taking the time to write out the notes for us will help cement it in your mind too! Thanks for being so gererous!
BTW, Cat is my nickname too! I'm not sure if it's your nickname, but it's mine, because my name is Cathy. So it's what they've called me forever!
Again thank you!

Jana is my director and she didn't mention anything about teaching a workshop! Thanks for sharing the notes!

Thank you so much for sharing!!!:)

MissChef said:
Thanks Cat!
This is so great that you did this for us! I think that taking the time to write out the notes for us will help cement it in your mind too! Thanks for being so gererous!
BTW, Cat is my nickname too! I'm not sure if it's your nickname, but it's mine, because my name is Cathy. So it's what they've called me forever!
Again thank you!

I remember people posting their workshop notes from national conference, so I thought I'd do the same!

Yes, Cat is my nickname...my name is Catherine and my husband (well, at the time, he was my boyfriend) started calling me Cat because Catherine was too long and I don't like to be called Cathy or Kate.

gilliandanielle said:
Jana is my director and she didn't mention anything about teaching a workshop! Thanks for sharing the notes!

Hehe...so you probably know all this info already, right??:)

Thanks so much!

Thanks for sharing your notes with us. I can't wait to read them while I am drinking a cup of my favorite PC coffee :(.

Tracy

Thanks so much for sharing!!

You're welcome everyone! You all have been such an inspiration to me and I'm so glad I found this board! Everyone is so quick to share their tips and advice and provide encouragement..so thank you!

tlmcunning said:
Thanks for sharing your notes with us. I can't wait to read them while I am drinking a cup of my favorite PC coffee :(.

Tracy

I see your frown. I'm guessing you're as disappointed as I am to lose the PC coffee and tea.

raebates said:
I see your frown. I'm guessing you're as disappointed as I am to lose the PC coffee and tea.

My DH and I a very disappointed to see the coffee leave the product line. I guess I will have to place a large order and then freeze it to keep it fresh.:D

I've got a few customers who are going to go through serious withdrawl.

Very very interesting. I enjoyed very much

Thanks so much! I've saved it will enjoy reading it before I do my first show.

Related to Ready to Lead? My Notes from Leadership Workshops!

1. What is the purpose of the Leadership Workshop Notes?

The purpose of the Leadership Workshop Notes is to provide a comprehensive guide for Pampered Chef leaders to enhance their leadership skills and effectively manage their teams.

2. How often are the Leadership Workshop Notes updated?

The Leadership Workshop Notes are updated annually to ensure that the content is relevant and up-to-date with current leadership strategies and techniques.

3. Are the Leadership Workshop Notes only for new leaders?

No, the Leadership Workshop Notes are beneficial for both new and experienced leaders. They provide valuable insights and tips for all levels of leadership within Pampered Chef.

4. Can I access the Leadership Workshop Notes online?

Yes, the Leadership Workshop Notes can be accessed through the Pampered Chef consultant website. They are also available in a printable PDF format for convenience.

5. Are there any additional resources to supplement the Leadership Workshop Notes?

Yes, in addition to the Leadership Workshop Notes, Pampered Chef offers various training materials, webinars, and workshops to support leaders in their development and growth. These resources can be found on the consultant website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• scottcooks
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Koolotus
Replies
Views
raebates
  • COOKINWITHSHERRI
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies