• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Business Cards

ChefAggi

Silver Member
Nov 24, 2005
Hello

So now that I have this fair event coming up on April 20th I thought I should look at getting some business cards made up. I don't know what or how I should design. Do any of you have any suggestions or places I can go to to see samples or business cards?

Cheers:rolleyes:

Jayne

Gold Member
Feb 4, 2006
You can order business cards through the PC Consultants corner under "Promoting Your Business", "Licenced Merchandise Vendors", "Merrill Corporation". They have all kinds of different stuff w/PC logo on it. Business cards, letterhead, envelopes etc...When I ordered my business cards it took about 10 days.:)

Jan 24, 2006
I really love my business cards from Merrill Corporation. I was printing my own which was working find but I am glad I spent the money for the printed ones from Merrill...they look so professional.

Kelley Sells

Feb 2, 2006
Avery Design Template and cards...EASY...

I used the Avery Design software....
I use the Glossy white business cards and I have at LEAST 8 different designs, they tear perfectly, look GREAT.
I will attach the file, and if you go to Avery.com you can download the software from there it is DesignPro5....well, I am unable to attach the templates, sorry....but go wo www.avery.com, to avery software and download the Design 5....I use it for labels, everything....and it's fun.

I LOVE change, so this is my way of incorporating like the HWC products and then Thanksgiving....etc...

kinklan4

Silver Member
Mar 30, 2006
Avery to get you started

I have purchased business cards in the past from licensed venders. They are nice but now I have 1/2 a box of cards left showing products we no longer sell (3 tier stand). I wanted to promote the bridal registry so I decided to make my own before shelling out the dough for new cards. I use Avery business card stock #8373 and WORD to create these. Use your imagination and creativity. Hope this help

Attachments

• Wedding Registry Bus Cards.doc
    106.5 KB · Views: 647

KellyTheChef

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jan 30, 2006
Another idea you can use at your fair is this:

Get our recipe cards (on supply order) and stamp them with your info. People are always willing to take a recipe, and will probably hold on to the recipe...when they will be more likely to throw away a business card!

I always use the recipe cards at fairs/expos!

HTH

jessica_momof6

Silver Member
Feb 24, 2006
I make my own too, I couldn't afford to buy them from Merrill yet, and didn't want to when I hope to change my title soon! LMBO

this is what mine look like....a little rough still, but thats ok!

Attachments

• cards.jpg
    cards.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 414

Kelley Sells

Feb 2, 2006
Attached Zipfile

Okay, I had problems getting this from the AVERY program, but zipped it, hope it comes out alright.....

I have to say I love the look when they are printed, but it makes a big difference what type paper you use.....

hope it comes out okay....:rolleyes:

you may have to go to avery.com and download the designpro5 but it is free and fun to use......

Last edited:

ChefNic

Veteran Member
Jun 22, 2005
I ordered from Town and Country shortly before we stopped using them... I love my business cards... BUT it says "Kitchen Consultant" and "The Kitchen Store that Comes to Your Door"....

If I had known we were changing all that I would have waited!! PC made it sound like ... or from T&C before they're gone>.... I didn't realize they would be sooo outdated soooo soon!
Oh well, I'm passing them out like crazy... it has to be worth it!

I never thought of how the pictures are of things that may be discontinued! That stinks for you Kinklan!!

And I agree, people at fair will hold onto a recipe longer than a business card!
and those recipe cards are cheap!

spoiledchef

Jan 8, 2006
What recipes are on the recipe cards? I know I've seen the item on supply order, but I've never "seen" a recipe card. Thanks.

DebbieJ

Legend Member
Oct 6, 2005
I agree on the recipe cards for fairs. I just did a fair last week and only one person turned away a recipe card. I was standing in front of my table and just offered them to everyone who walked by. Then some people stopped to look at the card and I was able to initiate a conversation with them. I think I'm going to get at least two bookings out of the show and have one recruit lead! (still have some follow up to do)

The ones on supply right now are the Cuciana Italiana recipes--Mini Caprese Sandwiches, Chicken Primavera Risotto, and Profiterole Puffs.

etteluap70PC

Legacy Member
Gold Member
May 24, 2005
Samples of Recipe cards

There are samples of the most recent recipe cards in your Cuchina Italiana theme folder (trifold) that either came with your starter or changeover kit. They are inside with all the training materials.

HTH

ChefAggi

Silver Member
Nov 24, 2005
KellyTheChef said:
Another idea you can use at your fair is this:

Get our recipe cards (on supply order) and stamp them with your info. People are always willing to take a recipe, and will probably hold on to the recipe...when they will be more likely to throw away a business card!

I always use the recipe cards at fairs/expos!

HTH

I like that idea! I was given a bunch of recipe cards in my kit for the Italian Theme show party. I might consider using those. I still want my own business card too though!

Cheers:rolleyes: