• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Do Fall Catalogs Start Selling in Business Kits?

In summary, the Business Building Kit from Pampered Chef is a comprehensive package that includes product samples, marketing materials, business training, and access to an online community of consultants. The cost of the kit varies and can be obtained from a consultant or the website. While not necessary for success, the kit can be a useful tool. Delivery typically takes 3-5 business days and there is a 30-day return policy for a full refund. All products and materials must be in original condition for a refund.
IAmChefJ
I know I've seen this on here, but I've searched and re-searched and can't seem to find it.

When will they start selling the Fall catalogs? I would like to take advantage of the business building kit, but my 60 days will be up July 20... and I really don't think I'll need 100 more catalogs for S/S... will they be sending the kits with fall catalogs by then?

Thanks for the help -
Joyce

probably not, call HO and they will tell you. btw, you get 50 cataos in the BBK

You can't get Fall catalogs till sometime in August. I recommend you get the kit, if you don't think you will need the catalogs sell them to the recruiter :)

Great minds type together :)

Thanks for the info. I guess I can always get them and make it a mission to leave them at every doctor's office waiting area I can sneak into. LOL

IAmChefJ said:
Thanks for the info. I guess I can always get them and make it a mission to leave them at every doctor's office waiting area I can sneak into. LOL
Do it - I've had orders that way!

The business building kit is well worth it. You will find a use for the catalogs. Everything else you get in there is well worth the $36.

I got my BBK in January and the new catalog was out in March ... it was still worth it because we used the catalogs at a fair ... I have lots extra but I give them away at fairs.

What is included in the Business Building Kit?

The Business Building Kit includes a variety of tools and resources to help you grow your Pampered Chef business. This includes product samples, marketing materials, business training materials, and access to our online community of consultants.

How much does the Business Building Kit cost?

The cost of the Business Building Kit varies depending on your location and current promotions. Please contact your Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website for the most up-to-date pricing information.

Is the Business Building Kit necessary to be successful as a Pampered Chef consultant?

No, the Business Building Kit is not necessary for success as a consultant. However, it can be a valuable tool to help you grow your business and reach your goals.

How long does it take to receive the Business Building Kit?

Once you have placed your order for the Business Building Kit, it typically takes 3-5 business days for it to be delivered to your door. However, shipping times may vary depending on your location.

What is the return policy for the Business Building Kit?

If you are not satisfied with your Business Building Kit, you may return it within 30 days of purchase for a full refund. Please note that all products and materials must be in their original condition in order to receive a refund.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• slapsappyhappy
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • SusanPC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • AmaraJ