• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bubbles and Truffles: A Deliciously Romantic Event for January and February

In summary, a chocolate and champagne themed show for January and February is a great idea to celebrate New Year and Valentine's Day. Some suggestions to make it even more enticing include adding images, creative recipe ideas, and mentioning the benefits of hosting the show.
Karen
Gold Member
OK, I read on another thread about a chocolate and champagne theme show. I think this sounds like a really neat idea to do for January New Year) and February (Valentine's Day), however I'm not feeling very creative at the moment:(. So far I've come up with the attached flyer, but it needs to be "spiffed" up a bit. Any ideas are welcome!

Attachments

• Bubbles and Truffles Show.doc
    175 KB · Views: 491
I like that idea

not much help am I?

That's okay. I'm in the cleaning/organizing mode today. Hoping the creativity will strike me tomorrow and I can work on it some more. I will post once I have it and like it!

What recipes are you planning to offer? It sounds great!

Hi there! I absolutely love the idea of a chocolate and champagne themed show for January and February. It's the perfect way to celebrate the New Year and Valentine's Day. Your flyer looks great so far, but I do have a few suggestions to make it even more enticing.First, I would add some mouth-watering images of chocolate and champagne to really grab people's attention. You can find some great stock photos online or even take your own pictures of your favorite chocolate desserts and champagne bottles.Next, I would include some fun and creative recipe ideas using chocolate and champagne. This will not only get people excited about the theme, but it will also showcase some of the amazing products we have to offer. You can also offer a special discount on these products during the show to entice customers even more.Lastly, don't forget to mention the benefits of hosting a chocolate and champagne themed show. Not only will guests get to indulge in delicious treats, but they will also have the chance to win some amazing prizes and learn new recipes. It's the perfect way to spend a cozy winter evening with friends and loved ones.I hope these ideas help to "spiff" up your flyer and make your chocolate and champagne themed show a huge success. Happy New Year and Happy Valentine's Day!

Related to Bubbles and Truffles: A Deliciously Romantic Event for January and February

1. What are "Bubbles and Truffles"?

"Bubbles and Truffles" is a delicious and indulgent dessert recipe consisting of chocolate truffles and a champagne or sparkling wine pairing. It's the perfect combination of sweet and bubbly flavors.

2. How do I make the chocolate truffles for "Bubbles and Truffles"?

To make the chocolate truffles, you will need high-quality chocolate, heavy cream, and any desired flavorings such as vanilla extract or liqueur. Melt the chocolate and cream together, then chill the mixture until firm. Roll the mixture into small balls and chill again. Finally, coat the truffles in cocoa powder or crushed nuts.

3. Can I use any type of champagne or sparkling wine for the pairing?

Yes, you can use any type of champagne or sparkling wine for "Bubbles and Truffles". However, sweeter varieties like Moscato or Prosecco tend to pair well with the rich chocolate truffles.

4. Can I make "Bubbles and Truffles" ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the chocolate truffles ahead of time and store them in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week. When ready to serve, simply pair them with your chosen champagne or sparkling wine.

5. Are there any variations of "Bubbles and Truffles" that I can try?

Yes, there are many variations of "Bubbles and Truffles" that you can experiment with. Some popular options include using different types of chocolate, adding in different flavorings or toppings for the truffles, and trying different types of champagne or sparkling wine for the pairing. Get creative and find your own unique twist on this delicious dessert!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MandyK
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
PCCRachael
  • akrebecca
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
akrebecca
  • lockhartkitchen