• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Quick and Easy Brunch Ideas for Limited Kitchen Access

In summary, the author suggests recipes by products that can be microwaved, such as the DCB omelet with potatoes and onion, or the Cool Veggie Pizza.
ericadboone
Gold Member
I need brunch ideas for a party where I will only have access to a microwave for cooking. Does anyone know of any egg based recipe ideas in the DCB in the microwave, or micro-cooker, or rice cooker?

I think I'm in trouble if no one on here has any ideas!!!!! eeek!

There are recipes by products you can find in the files section. Search either micro cooker or rice cooker and see what recipes they have.

If you could do something besides eggs - I would suggest the clubhouse chicken squares. Just bake the crust beforehand, and do all of the chopping, mixing, spreading there. Then - do a cake in the DCB. Pineapple Upside Down Cake is the one I would recommend.

Thanks guys, I like the pineapple upside down cake idea. I think i might make it in my fluted stone and do this one in my DCB. I found it on the "I ♥ my Deep Covered Baker!" fb group. I will be testing tomorrow. DCB Omelet2 small potatoes
1 small onion
2 T butter
8 eggs
1/2 c heavy whipping cream
cheddar and monterey jack cheese
baconCook the bacon in the bar pan in a 400 degree oven for 30 minutes. Using the Food Chopper, chop the potatoes into small pieces and chop the onion. Place the potato and onion pieces in the bottom of the Deep Covered Baker. Place the butter on top. Cover and microwave for 3 minutes. Meanwhile, whisk the eggs and heavy whipping cream with salt and pepper to taste. Shred the cheddar and monterey jack cheeses. When the potatoes are fork tender, sprinkle half of the cheese over them. Pour the egg mixture over and top with the rest of the cheese. Cook in the microwave for 13 minutes. Chop bacon and sprinkle on top. Serve with more shredded cheese, if desired.You could add different meats to the egg mixture or veggies to the onion, potato layer.

Can't go wrong with Cool Veggie Pizza--it's always a huge hit and you pre-bake the crust at home.

Nanisu said:
Can't go wrong with Cool Veggie Pizza--it's always a huge hit and you pre-bake the crust at home.

Couldn't agree more. FAV-O-RITE and FAB-U-LOUS!!

1. Can I still make brunch dishes without a stove or oven?

Yes, there are plenty of delicious brunch dishes that can be made without a stove or oven. Pampered Chef offers a variety of products such as the Quick Cooker and Microwave Egg Cooker that can be used to make brunch favorites like frittatas, breakfast sandwiches, and more.

2. What are some ideas for no-cook brunch dishes?

Some no-cook brunch ideas include yogurt parfaits, fruit salads, cold sandwiches, and veggie platters with dips. You can also use Pampered Chef products like the Veggie Spiralizer or Manual Food Processor to create fresh, no-cook dishes.

3. Can I use a slow cooker for brunch dishes?

Yes, a slow cooker is a great tool for making brunch dishes without a stove or oven. You can make dishes like breakfast casseroles, oatmeal, and even quiche in a slow cooker. Check out Pampered Chef's Slow Cooker Breakfast Casserole recipe for inspiration.

4. Are there any recipes specifically designed for no-stove/oven brunches?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of recipes specifically designed for no-stove/oven brunches. These recipes often use alternative cooking methods like grilling, slow cooking, or using the microwave. Check out our collection of no-stove/oven brunch recipes for inspiration.

5. Can I still make brunch cocktails without a stove or oven?

Definitely! You can use a variety of Pampered Chef products to make delicious brunch cocktails without a stove or oven. Our Quick-Stir® Pitcher and Cocktail Shaker are great tools for mixing up cocktails, and you can use the Microwave Egg Cooker to make perfectly poached eggs for brunch-time Bloody Marys.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefMary412
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
cmdtrgd
  • meganmcg
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
meganmcg
  • wadesgirl