• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Broken Food Chopper...

Feb 22, 2010
A lady contacted me and said the food chopper she has had for a few years
(< 5) is broken but she doesn't have her receipt. Will PC fix or replace it w/o a receipt?

jbdowd0798

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Jan 20, 2008
You can give her HO's number and let her deal with it, or you can gather as much information as possible from her (her name, address, when the show was, who the host was, where was she, etc.) and call HO and see if they can look it up for you. Doesn't always work but its worth a shot. :)

Chef Gilles

Gold Member
Jul 21, 2008
What does the customer mean by being broken. Is it just the clear collar? If so, you could order one. It's a bit pricy but it's not the cost of a Food Chopper...

ShelbyMichalek

Veteran Member
Dec 20, 2009
I got the replacement collar for a customer and with tax (they didn't charge shipping) it came out to $8.02. Let me tell you I have one very happy customer now and it's really helped my business. She did not originally buy the chopper from me either :D So now I have a loyal customer that has called me back many times with questions/concerns.

I would try to help her out before just turning her over to HO.

Just offer to get a replacement part if there is one available.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Gypsy Rose
Replies
Views
Jacquelyn Scheel
Replies
Views
mspibb
Replies
Views