• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Broken but Still Valuable (Religious)

In summary, my old feelings of loneliness and insignificance have been replaced with a new sense of assurance and purpose. My oldest son has given his heart to the Lord, and I am excited to continue following Him.
Shawnna
Gold Member
I don't know why but I feel impressed to share this thought today. It is not my intent to offend anyone or upset anyone with my religious view. I had posted this note on my facebook page and just felt that maybe someone here could use some encouragement.

I am forgotten as a dead man out of mind: I am like a broken vessel...

Have you ever felt that way?

As though you are all alone...forgotten...as though you never existed. You feel like everyone in your life has walked away from you...turned their back on you. Maybe you wish you had never been born...that there is now no purpose for your life. Maybe you think you are the only one that has ever felt this way...nobody could ever understand these feelings...

These are not new feelings. This is not something only you suffer with. People in all walks of life share these same feelings...and they have since the beginning of time.

David actually felt that way thousands of years ago. Look at Psalm 31:12.

My friend, God can help you to overcome those feelings. God can take your brokenness and repair you. He can and will make you as good as new. He can use you...even if you feel unworthy. He can take a broken vessel and remake it into something wonderful and new. He can lift you up so that you can magnify Him. He wants to be part of your life...to have a close, personal relationship with you. He wants to be your friend...He is the best friend you could ever have. Let Him take that loneliness and give you strength and comfort for your journey...all you have to do is ask Him.

Yes!!!!!!!!

Thank you so much for that. Maybe that was meant for me. Having one of those, feeling like I am God's ugly step child. Thank you so much again!

I am so glad this helped someone. And I am so excited to say that I received a phone call from my oldest son late last night and he has given his heart to the Lord. God is so good to us!!

Dear friend, thank you for sharing your thoughts and feelings. It takes a lot of courage to open up and be vulnerable. I want you to know that you are not alone in your struggles. Many of us have felt forgotten and broken at some point in our lives. However, I am here to remind you that you are loved and valued by God. He sees you as a precious vessel, and He wants to heal and restore you.I want to encourage you to hold onto hope and to reach out to God for strength and comfort. He is always there for you, even when it may feel like everyone else has turned their backs. He will never leave you or forsake you.In Pampered Chef, we believe in the power of coming together and supporting one another. We are a community that encourages and uplifts each other. If you ever need someone to talk to or just a listening ear, know that I am here for you. Let's continue to spread love and kindness, and remember that you are never alone.

1. What is the "Broken but Still Valuable (Religious)" product?

The "Broken but Still Valuable (Religious)" product is a decorative piece that can be used as a reminder of the value and strength found in our imperfections. It features a broken piece of pottery with the quote "Broken but still valuable" and a religious symbol, such as a cross or praying hands.

2. How can I use the "Broken but Still Valuable (Religious)" product in my home?

The "Broken but Still Valuable (Religious)" product can be used as a decoration in any room of your home, such as on a shelf or mantel. It can also be used as a paperweight or placed on a desk as a daily reminder.

3. Is the "Broken but Still Valuable (Religious)" product dishwasher safe?

No, the "Broken but Still Valuable (Religious)" product is not dishwasher safe. It is recommended to hand wash with warm water and mild soap to ensure the longevity of the product.

4. Can I personalize the "Broken but Still Valuable (Religious)" product?

Unfortunately, the "Broken but Still Valuable (Religious)" product cannot be personalized. However, it makes a thoughtful and meaningful gift for loved ones.

5. What is the material of the "Broken but Still Valuable (Religious)" product?

The "Broken but Still Valuable (Religious)" product is made of ceramic material, making it durable and long-lasting. The religious symbol is hand-painted for a unique and special touch.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • PChefPEI
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen
Replies
Views
Kitchen Diva