• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bridal Shower Games: Fun Ideas for Your Special Celebration

In summary, some popular bridal shower games include "How Well Do You Know the Bride?", "Bridal Bingo", "The Newlywed Game", "Wedding Dress Relay", and "Purse Scavenger Hunt". These games are fun and interactive, and can be easily customized to fit the theme of the bridal shower. For co-ed bridal showers, suitable games include "Couple Trivia", "The Shoe Game", "Marriage Advice Cards", and "Wedding Mad Libs". To incorporate the bride's interests, you can create a game based on her favorite movie or TV show, or have a "bride-themed" scavenger hunt. It is also possible to make your own bridal shower games, adding a personal touch
Swirl
So what kind of games is everyone playing at their bridal showers?

I don't play games at my showers. If the co-host wants to plan a game or two they're welcome to do that, but most like the fact that I'm the entertainment.

Okay, I actually do play one game, but it's the game I play at every show--the Have it! Love it! Game.

You might look in the files section under bridal or shower.

1. What are some popular bridal shower games?

Some popular bridal shower games include "How Well Do You Know the Bride?", "Bridal Bingo", "The Newlywed Game", "Wedding Dress Relay", and "Purse Scavenger Hunt". These games are fun and interactive, and can be easily customized to fit the theme of the bridal shower.

2. Are there any games that are more suitable for co-ed bridal showers?

Yes, there are many games that are suitable for co-ed bridal showers. Some popular options include "Couple Trivia", "The Shoe Game", "Marriage Advice Cards", and "Wedding Mad Libs". These games involve both the bride and groom, making them perfect for co-ed celebrations.

3. How can I incorporate the bride's interests into the games?

There are several ways to incorporate the bride's interests into the bridal shower games. For example, you can create a game that is based on her favorite movie or TV show, or you can have a "bride-themed" scavenger hunt. You can also ask the bride for her input and ideas on games that she would enjoy playing.

4. Can I make my own bridal shower games?

Absolutely! Making your own bridal shower games can add a personal touch to the celebration. You can create games that are specific to the bride and groom, or games that are tailored to fit the theme of the shower. There are also many websites and resources available for DIY bridal shower games.

5. How many games should I plan for the bridal shower?

It is recommended to have around 3-5 games planned for a bridal shower, depending on the length of the celebration. It is important to also consider the guests and their preferences when choosing the games. You want to ensure that everyone is able to participate and have a good time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• thehaleykitchen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Lisa F.
  • smithcooking
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
cdsparks04
  • pchefmartha