• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My First Shower This Weekend! Games? Decorations?

You can also do this with raspberries.At my shower, I made a chocolate cake, and I also did a strawberry shortcake trifle. My shower is in May, and I'm thinking about doing a touch down taco dip, fruit skewers with a fruit dip, BBQ's (Grandma's recipe, made in the crockpot), a veggie platter with a dill dip, and an ice cream sandwich torte.
lilscrapmama
I know its on here somewhere..but can someone attach some games that I can print out for my bridal shower this weekend? Please :)Also, how much do you decorate for your showers? I plan to do the stainless bowl Cake w/ ribbon, what else?
I still can't decide what to do w/ her wish list! I love the creative ideas here...I want to do something cute.
How do you handle your check out at a bridal shower??
:)

I don't do games or decorations at my Shower Shows - so can't help you there - but for check out, I use this Order Form that I found on here, and then give a copy to the bride, and print an "official" receipt to go with each guest's order.

Oops - forgot to attach....Here you go!

Attachments

• Bridal Shower Order Form.doc
    181.5 KB · Views: 568
One thing I do is the 1950 bride to the millenium bride. Everyone thought it was really funny.

I leave the decorating to the ones throwing the shower. I may do the SS cake, and decorate some SA on the 3 tiered stand. I also leave it up to those throwing the shower if they want to do games.
I do checkout just like a regular show. I use the write in order forms, and have them put a "B" beside the items for the bride.

Guess I should clarify...Im basically the one throwing the shower :)
She's a classmate/friend of mine. All of her bridal party leave out of city and will be here for the wedding, but not the shower.
She's been wanting a pampered chef bridal shower since Christmas, so only has 2 pampered chef items. She's been waiting. ANYWAY her mom is helping me with the ingredients and drinks/paper products.
So Im in charge of the party---games, and I want to decorate a bit, not too much.
LOVE the premade order form, already modified it to this shower and used it with the outside orders...thank you!!! :)

Sorry for typos in last post, im dead tired, but have to get things done now in the middle of the nigiht/morning...ANYWAY, so im liking the 50's bride game, thanks...
My big dilma now is... There are 54 people invited, at least 25 yes's so far, and I know I can count on most of these, because we have other plans after the shower together...
HOW MUCH FOOD???? We are doing desserts and appetizers... Id rather have too much food than not enough.
Out of 54 people, Im thinking maybe 25 to 30...
im having 2 large portions of touch down taco dip, a strawberry shortcake trifle, pecan lattice pie to be made at the shower...by the bride...tuxedo brownies, and this raspberry heart pie out of celebration cookbook.
I was thinking of tossing together a cold chicken pasta salad in the large round dot bowl.
Is that enough food??? People know its not MEALS, but still its not going to be "samples" either. ??? help, i have i think 39 hours till the shower :confused: :confused:

Make it easy on yourself. Get a tub of chicken salad at the store and make little chicken salad cups. You can bake tortilla cups like for the Shrimp Ceviche cups, and fill them with chicken (or tuna) salad.

My SIL and I had a shower for our niece in May - for food we went w/ a collections of the brides favorites:

Touchdown Taco Dip (;) so good choice!)
Fruit Skewers w/ a fruit dip
BBQ's (Grandma's recipe, made in the crockpot)
Veggie Platter w/ Dill Dip
Ice Cream Sandwich Torte

For a "game" that was really simple - we just put a smiley face on the bottom of one plate, and the person w/ that plate won the door prize. Because it was a Shower w/ both sides of the family, people didn't all know each other, so we did a "getting to know you" time with everyone telling how they knew the bride, and then giving a piece of advice - some of those were very funny!

chefann said:
Make it easy on yourself. Get a tub of chicken salad at the store and make little chicken salad cups. You can bake tortilla cups like for the Shrimp Ceviche cups, and fill them with chicken (or tuna) salad.

Costco does a great chicken salad, from what i've heard. I like the idea of the little cups. I'll have to use that idea sometime!

Does anyone have the recipe for the Strawberry Shortcake Trifle?

I just cut up strawberries, have the angle food cake thats already made and coolwhip...I just layer them and layer them. Its been a huge hit w/ the trifle.

If you have time, put strawberries in the fridge with some sugar on them so that it gets a sweet syrup. Then its not dry.

Related to My First Shower This Weekend! Games? Decorations?

1. What are some fun games for a bridal shower?

Some popular games for a bridal shower include Bridal Bingo, The Newlywed Game, and He Said/She Said. You can also consider more interactive games like a DIY flower crown station or a cooking competition.

2. How can I incorporate a theme into my shower decorations?

Choose a color scheme or theme that reflects the bride's interests or wedding theme. You can then incorporate this into the invitations, table settings, and other decorations such as balloons, banners, and centerpieces.

3. What are some easy and affordable decoration ideas for a bridal shower?

You can create a beautiful and budget-friendly atmosphere by using simple items like candles, flowers, and string lights. You can also repurpose items from around the house, such as mason jars or picture frames, to add a personal touch to the decor.

4. Are there any games or decorations that are specifically for a co-ed shower?

Yes, you can include games that involve both men and women, such as a couples' trivia game or a "how well do you know the bride and groom" game. For decorations, you can incorporate a more neutral color scheme and include items that both men and women will enjoy, such as a DIY taco bar or a photo booth.

5. How can I make the shower memorable for the bride-to-be?

Consider adding personal touches such as a memory book or a video with well wishes from friends and family. You can also plan a special surprise, like a dance performance or a personalized gift, to make the shower extra special for the bride.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • pchefmartha
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
KayteTUrner
  • ChefBeckyD