• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Ideas Can Help Improve My Bridal Show Booth?

In summary, Kathy is planning to set up a white silk wedding cake-like appearance with white ribbons dangling from the bamboo spoons.
Kathytnt
I have my first Bridal show next weekend. I have gotten a few great ideas but I would like to have a good thread for everyone to garner info.

I have a 6 foot draped table. I purchased some extra pink breast cancer M & M and was oging to put them in the simple additions caddy. I actually put bowls of pink M & M that were special printed on each table at the reception at my own wedding. I was thinking about using the 3 tiered stand and put plates or bowls of heart shaped sugar cookies. Cover the table with the faux ice and rose petals.

I was going to set up a registry form with the pertinent info an let them select a registry level.

A) Top 20 PC products
B) Kitchen basics
C) Gourmet Kitchen

I set up the registry for them and then let them know what their ID and password

Providing a goodie bag or Season's best for all who select this option.

I know how busy brides are since I am a newleywed myself.

I would love any ideas from each of you that have done or are thinking about doing bridal shows.

Kathy :eek:

Last edited:
Sounds great! I have my first bridal expo at the end of the month & have been looking for ideas!

If you have a lot of Simple Additions, you can .
WHITE S.A. ONLY:
upside down Large Square - base
upside down Large Bowl - low section
upside down Medium Square - mid section
upside down Medium Bowl - mid seciton
upside down Small Square - top section
upside down Small Bowl - top,

then set something on the very top - small silk flowers. You can drape white ribbons on this and it looks like a Wedding Cake!

Look in KCN for ideas. Use the 2 bamboo Spoons inside the Crinkle Cutter heart with a white ribbon on it.

Great idea but I don't have enough simple additions for that

)Hi Kathy, congratulations on your upcoming bridal show! It sounds like you have some great ideas already. I love the idea of incorporating the pink breast cancer M&Ms and the heart-shaped sugar cookies into your display. It adds a personal touch and ties into your own wedding experience. For the registry options, I would suggest adding a fourth option for "Bridal Shower Essentials" which could include items like the Garlic & Brie Baker, Trifle Bowl, and Quick-Stir Pitcher. This could be a fun and unique option for guests to choose from for the bride's shower. In addition to the goodie bag or Season's best for those who select a registry option, you could also offer a special discount or free gift with purchase for those who book a bridal shower or wedding show. This could be a great way to incentivize guests to book a party with you and potentially increase your sales. Some other ideas for your display could be showcasing a few different kitchen themes, such as "Date Night In" or "Brunch Essentials." You could also have a fun game or raffle for guests to participate in, with a prize of some of your top PC products. I hope these ideas help and best of luck with your bridal show! Let us know how it goes.

1. How can I make my bridal shower unique and memorable?

One idea is to incorporate a cooking theme into your bridal shower with Pampered Chef products. You can have a cooking demonstration, where guests can learn new recipes and techniques using our high-quality kitchen tools. You can also have a bridal shower registry with Pampered Chef products, so the bride can start building her dream kitchen.

2. What are some fun games or activities for a bridal shower?

You can have a "Kitchen Gadgets" game where guests have to guess the names and uses of different Pampered Chef products. Another idea is to have a recipe exchange, where guests can bring their favorite recipes to share with the bride. You can also have a cooking challenge where guests have to create a dish using a specific Pampered Chef product.

3. Can you help with creating a menu for the bridal shower?

Yes, we have a variety of recipes on our website that are perfect for a bridal shower. You can also schedule a consultation with a Pampered Chef consultant who can help you plan a menu using our products. We offer a wide range of recipes, from appetizers to desserts, that are sure to impress your guests.

4. How can I involve the groom in the bridal shower?

You can have a "Couples Cooking" theme for the bridal shower where the groom can participate in the cooking demonstration and learn new recipes. You can also have a "Date Night" basket as a gift for the couple, which includes Pampered Chef products and a gift card for a cooking class or dinner at a local restaurant.

5. Are there any special deals or discounts for bridal showers?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef host, you can earn free and discounted products based on the sales from your bridal shower. You can also take advantage of our "Bridal Registry" program, where the bride can earn free products based on the purchases made from her registry. Contact a Pampered Chef consultant for more information on these offers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Kathytnt
  • leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies