• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find Flower Shaped Bread Tubes for Sale?

In summary, a bread tube is a tool used for baking bread in unique and decorative shapes. To use it, you simply grease the inside, place the dough inside, and bake according to the recipe instructions. It can be used with any bread recipe, but adjustments to the baking time and temperature may be necessary. Cleaning a bread tube is as simple as washing it with warm soapy water and a non-abrasive sponge. It can also be used for other types of baked goods, such as cakes or meatloaf, with appropriate adjustments.
mrssyvo
I have a customer who is looking for 2 of the flower shaped bread tubes. Does anyone have them for sale. I know they were on the outlet recently.

The scalloped one? I might have one. Let me know if this is the right shape and I'll check for you.

Flower and Scalloped are different shapes.

Good to know...I wasn't a consultant when they were out, so scalloped kind of looks a little flowery to me. :)

she will be thrilled with either, I am sure- she described in in an e-mail, as flower like. I need 2, if you have them- I can do paypal, and have themmailed directly to her. She is a hot recruit lead, so I want to do what I can for her.

I do? I do not see it

Beth, replied-

did you ever get your 2 bread tubes becuase i have one new in box

What is the purpose of a bread tube?

A bread tube is used to bake bread in a unique and decorative shape, such as a flower, rather than the traditional loaf shape. It adds a fun and eye-catching element to your baked goods.

How do I use a bread tube?

To use a bread tube, grease the inside of the tube and place the dough inside. Bake according to the recipe instructions, then carefully remove the bread from the tube once it has cooled. Some bread tubes may require you to flip the tube over and tap it to release the bread, while others have a removable bottom for easy release.

Can I use any bread recipe with a bread tube?

Yes, you can use any bread recipe with a bread tube. However, you may need to adjust the baking time and temperature to ensure the bread is fully cooked and the desired shape is achieved.

How do I clean a bread tube?

To clean a bread tube, let it cool completely before removing any remaining bread crumbs. Then, wash it with warm soapy water and a non-abrasive sponge. Rinse thoroughly and dry with a clean towel. Some bread tubes may also be dishwasher safe.

Can I use a bread tube for other types of baked goods?

While bread tubes are primarily used for baking bread, they can also be used for other baked goods such as cakes or meatloaf. Just be sure to adjust the recipe and baking time accordingly for the best results.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lisagoins
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow
  • Chef.Kiz
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
PartiesbyJamie
  • ChefCat