• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Brand New Closet Clean-Out: Email Pampered [email protected] for List

In summary, the "Brand New Closet Clean-Out" email list is a curated list of discounted Pampered Chef products sold by independent consultants. To access the list, you can email Pampered Chef and receive a response with available products and prices. The products on the list are authentic and sold at lower prices than retail. They can only be purchased through the provided email and not on the Pampered Chef website.
ICook4U
It's time again to clean my closet - need to get rid of everything! All Brand New. Please email me @ [email protected] for the list.

I just sent you an email with my address for a list. Thanks.
Annie

I just sent you an email also!! TIA

just sent you a PM

I just emailed you. Thanks!

Thanks for responding everyone - I still have some things left.:)

sending you an email, let me know what's left!!

Related to Brand New Closet Clean-Out: Email Pampered [email protected] for List

What is the "Brand New Closet Clean-Out" email list?

The "Brand New Closet Clean-Out" email list is a curated list of brand new Pampered Chef products that are being sold at discounted prices. These products are being sold by independent Pampered Chef consultants and can only be purchased through the email provided.

How can I access the "Brand New Closet Clean-Out" email list?

To access the "Brand New Closet Clean-Out" email list, you can email Pampered Chef at [email protected]. You will receive a response with the list of available products and their prices.

Are the products on the "Brand New Closet Clean-Out" email list authentic Pampered Chef products?

Yes, all the products on the "Brand New Closet Clean-Out" email list are 100% authentic Pampered Chef products. They are being sold by independent Pampered Chef consultants who have purchased these products directly from the company.

Are the prices on the "Brand New Closet Clean-Out" email list lower than retail prices?

Yes, the prices on the "Brand New Closet Clean-Out" email list are discounted from the retail prices. These products may be discontinued or overstock items, allowing for lower prices to be offered.

Can I purchase products from the "Brand New Closet Clean-Out" email list through the Pampered Chef website?

No, the products on the "Brand New Closet Clean-Out" email list can only be purchased through the email provided. They are not available for purchase on the Pampered Chef website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ICook4U
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chefannie
  • kaseydee
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
gigi425
  • pcmealswithme