• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Brand New $25 Prepaid Card + Free Shipping!

In summary, the $25 prepaid card is a special offer from Pampered Chef that can be used towards any purchase on their website. It can be obtained by making a purchase of $100 or more and selecting the "Brand New $25 Prepaid Card + Free Shipping!" option at checkout. There is a limit of one prepaid card per customer and per household, and it cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. The card is valid for 6 months from the date of purchase and can only be used on the official Pampered Chef website, not on a consultant's personal website or at a Pampered Chef party. If an item purchased with the prepaid card is returned, the value of the card will be deducted from the refund.
alabama pc cons.
I received it yesterday... Haven't taken it out of package.... $25 prepaid... FREE SHIPPING.....

First one to email me at [email protected] gets it...

If this is still available, I have a consultant who really wants it!

My mini sling has been sold.... Ms CK, mailed Monday....

Related to Brand New $25 Prepaid Card + Free Shipping!

1. What is the $25 prepaid card and how do I get it?

The $25 prepaid card is a special offer from Pampered Chef that can be used towards any purchase on our website. To get the card, simply make a purchase of $100 or more and choose the "Brand New $25 Prepaid Card + Free Shipping!" option at checkout.

2. Is there a limit to how many prepaid cards I can get?

Yes, there is a limit of one prepaid card per customer. This offer is also limited to one per household and cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts.

3. How long is the prepaid card valid for?

The prepaid card is valid for 6 months from the date of purchase. Be sure to use it before the expiration date to take advantage of this offer.

4. Can the prepaid card be used with a consultant's personal website?

No, the prepaid card is only valid for purchases made on the official Pampered Chef website. It cannot be used on a consultant's personal website or at a Pampered Chef party.

5. What if I return an item purchased with the prepaid card?

If you return an item purchased with the prepaid card, the value of the card will be deducted from your refund. If the prepaid card has already been used, the remaining balance will be deducted from your refund.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Florida Pampered Chef
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
FelicityG92
  • chefhelen
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefJWarren