• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Does the New Season Start?

In summary, "brainfarts" in relation to Pampered Chef products refer to temporary lapses in memory or forgetfulness. To prevent "brainfarts" when hosting a party, familiarize yourself with the products beforehand and have a cheat sheet or product list on hand. While there is no specific product to help with "brainfarts," organizational tools like the Kitchen Helper Set and Quick Cooker can make cooking easier. To remember to use all purchased products, incorporate them into meal planning and seek inspiration from recipe groups or social media. Tips for avoiding "brainfarts" when using Pampered Chef products include practicing and familiarizing oneself with products, staying organized and focused, and taking breaks while cooking.
smarteez2
Gold Member
but for the life of me I can't remember when the new season, with all the new stuff starts. LOL Duh I know, I think it is August 1? Thanks in advance, and yes you can laugh at me :)

September 1!

Thanks ANN!!
chefann said:
September 1!

You're a peach!!:)

aww..... <blush> 'Twern't nuthin'.

How is it we can say "brainfart" but we can't say ****(rooster)tail?

1. What is a "brainfart" in relation to Pampered Chef products?

A "brainfart" is a term commonly used to describe a temporary lapse in memory or a moment of forgetfulness. In the context of Pampered Chef products, it refers to when someone has trouble remembering the name or purpose of a specific product.

2. How can I prevent "brainfarts" when hosting a Pampered Chef party?

One way to prevent "brainfarts" when hosting a Pampered Chef party is to familiarize yourself with the products beforehand. Take some time to review the catalog and make notes about each product's name and purpose. You can also have a cheat sheet or product list on hand during the party.

3. Is there a specific product that helps with "brainfarts" in the kitchen?

While there is no specific product designed to help with "brainfarts," there are several organizational tools available from Pampered Chef that can make cooking and meal prep easier. These include the Kitchen Helper Set, which includes labels and markers to help keep your pantry organized, and the Quick Cooker, which can help you save time in the kitchen.

4. How can I remember to use all of the Pampered Chef products I have purchased?

One way to remember to use all of your Pampered Chef products is to incorporate them into your meal planning. Choose a different product to highlight each week and plan meals around it. You can also join a Pampered Chef recipe group or follow the brand on social media for inspiration and recipe ideas.

5. Are there any tips for avoiding "brainfarts" when using Pampered Chef products?

Some tips for avoiding "brainfarts" when using Pampered Chef products include practicing and familiarizing yourself with products before using them in a recipe, keeping products organized and easily accessible in your kitchen, and taking breaks and staying focused while cooking to avoid distractions and forgetfulness.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Pamperedpartylady
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
Replies
Views
Sarah Mitson
Replies
Views
raebates