• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can Going the Extra Mile Transform Customer Loyalty?

She had helped her aunt return an item and now the aunt wants to have a show to thank her. This is a big deal since the aunt never does parties for anyone. Stephanie's success is proof that good customer service can make a huge difference in a business. She is now excited for her upcoming show and is grateful for the support from her husband and team. She also shares a story about her director's lack of customer service and how it affected her business. Overall, Stephanie's experience shows the importance of building strong relationships with customers through excellent customer service. In summary, Stephanie's story demonstrates the
krzymomof4
Silver Member
Ok, so a few months ago after my 1 recruit went inactive, I ran into her at a school function. She was telling me a horror story about how she was trying to return something for her aunt and was going through the ringer with home office. Her aunt was a good customer of mine and then of her's once she signed. I told her I would see what I could do because the aunt had a real bad taste in her mouth about PC and was telling everyone who would listen about her bad experience and was basically boycotting PC. I called her aunt and got the info. Long story short after getting firm with a few people at HO, I finally got it taken care of. The aunt was in tears when I talked to her because I had done this before. I didn't think it was a big deal, if I want my customers to be loyal to me, then I need to show them that I am serious about this business within reason.
So, fast forward to this morning. She calls me again. Told me again how appreciative she is for what I did for her. She says she wants to have a show next week as a way to say Thank you. Most of you are probably thinking no big deal, but this lady never does parties for anyone, not even her niece when she was a consultant. She won't even attend parties. She will order(and order big), but parties just aren't her thing. She said she has had one party before, but that was 13 years ago!!!
I am in such shock my hubby bout had to pick me up off the floor. I just hope for her sake that her guests don't want to payback for her never being at their shows. Now to find a sitter!!! She wants it on a night I normally don't do shows, but I wasn't going to be finicky since she is mainly doing this for me.
Just goes to show you that going the extra mile for your customers within reason can really pay off in the end. Now I have a customer for LIFE!

This just proves that it's all about the relationships!

That's awesome! Just goes to show how important it is to provide excellent customer service!

Woo hoo! that is great!

That is great news, Leslie.

I love it! Way to go. It's all about the relationship.

I've noticed my director has a hard time keeping some of her clients because she won't go the extra step for them. I have a neighbor who found out I sell PC and asked if I could return something for her, I found out she was my director's client so I let my director know. She said it was past a year and didn't have record of my neighbors order, so I should tell her to get a new one at her next show.
So I just bought a new scoop for my neighbor, and she booked a catalog show.
I live in a small town and have ran into past host of my director who haven't rebooked with her because of her customer service.

Sorry, I went on about that. Any who............CONGRATS AND GOOD LUCK AT THE SHOW!!!!!!!!

Whoo that is great!!!! It pays to give good customer service !!

yeah!!! That is great

Customer service is what separates "I know someone who sells PC" from "I have a great PC consultant."

AWESOME for you!!!:D

Wonderful! I hope you show turns out great!

What comes around goes around, I firmly believe in that!!!! Nice job!

Awesome!

Stephanie

1. How do you keep customers loyal to Pampered Chef?

One of the biggest factors in keeping customers loyal to Pampered Chef is providing exceptional customer service. This means going above and beyond to ensure their satisfaction with our products and addressing any issues that may arise promptly. We also offer rewards and incentives for repeat customers to show our appreciation and keep them coming back.

2. Can you share a success story from your experience with boosting customer loyalty at Pampered Chef?

Absolutely! I had a customer who had a negative experience with one of our products and was hesitant to continue using Pampered Chef. I took the time to listen to her concerns and offered a replacement product. She was so impressed with the level of customer service she received that she not only continued to purchase from us, but also referred several friends and family members to our company.

3. How do you handle customer complaints or issues?

When a customer has a complaint or issue, we make it our top priority to address it as quickly and efficiently as possible. Our customer service team is trained to handle these situations with empathy and understanding, and we work with the customer to find a solution that meets their needs. We also use these opportunities to improve our products and services for future customers.

4. What strategies do you use to encourage repeat business?

One of the main strategies we use to encourage repeat business is through our loyalty program. We offer rewards and perks for customers who continue to purchase from us, such as free products, discounts, and exclusive offers. We also make sure to personalize our communication with customers and show our appreciation for their support.

5. How do you measure customer loyalty at Pampered Chef?

We use various metrics to measure customer loyalty, such as repeat sales, customer retention rates, and customer satisfaction surveys. We also track customer feedback and use it to make improvements to our products and services. Additionally, we monitor social media and online reviews to see how customers are talking about our brand and address any issues or concerns that may arise.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Nanisu
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • chefheidi2003
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
pclinskie
  • DebbieSAChef