• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Selling Skills at Our Workshop | Request for Notes from Tara Bailey

In summary, to become a Master Seller with Pampered Chef, you must achieve $15,000 in personal sales within a 12-month time frame through online sales, in-home parties, and vendor events. There is no specific number of products that you must sell, as long as you reach the sales goal. As a Master Seller, you will receive exclusive perks and rewards, and have the opportunity to attend special training and events. You can still become a Master Seller by selling exclusively online, but you must still reach the $15,000 sales goal within 12 months. If you do not reach this goal, you will have to start over to qualify for the Master Seller status.
tabailey
If you attended this workshop, would you kindly email your notes to me? My email should be in my profile.

Thanks!
Tara Bailey

I have not gotten to typin up my notes yet, probably within the next few days if you can wait. please PM me to remind me :)

Merdith, could you send me those too? I really wanted to take this class.

Mere...can you just POST THEM cuz inquiring minds want to KNOW!!!!

Thanks!

Yes please post i would love to see them to.

I have not gotten around to typing up my notes ... but she also gave us an outline. It would be great if someone more computer-savvy would be able to type it up.Are you talking about the one at Wave 1?There are people who are posting their notes in the NC folder ...

sounds like something all us inquiring minds will want to read, please share

1. How do I become a Master Seller?

To become a Master Seller with Pampered Chef, you must achieve $15,000 in personal sales within a 12-month time frame. This can be done through online sales, in-home parties, and vendor events. Once you reach this goal, you will automatically be recognized as a Master Seller and receive exclusive perks and rewards.

2. Do I have to sell a certain number of products to be a Master Seller?

No, there is no specific number of products that you have to sell to become a Master Seller. As long as you achieve $15,000 in personal sales within 12 months, you will qualify for the Master Seller status.

3. What are the benefits of being a Master Seller?

As a Master Seller, you will receive exclusive perks and rewards, such as higher commission rates, bonus opportunities, and recognition from Pampered Chef. You will also have the opportunity to attend special training and events to help you grow your business even further.

4. Can I still be a Master Seller if I only sell online?

Yes, you can still become a Master Seller by selling exclusively online. As long as you achieve $15,000 in personal sales within 12 months, you will qualify for the Master Seller status.

5. Is there a time limit to reach the $15,000 sales goal?

Yes, you must achieve $15,000 in personal sales within a 12-month time frame to become a Master Seller. If you do not reach this goal, you will have to start over and achieve the sales goal within the following 12 months to qualify for the Master Seller status.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tara28
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • akaskydebil
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
akaskydebil
  • lt1jane