• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Close Am I to Achieving the Level 2 SAT Sales Incentive?

In summary, "soClose to Level 2!" is a phrase used by consultants at Pampered Chef to describe their progress towards the next level of achievement in the company's compensation plan. This progress can be tracked by checking monthly sales and recruitment activity. Reaching Level 2 allows consultants to earn higher commissions, bonuses, and rewards. If the requirements for Level 2 are not met, the benefits and rewards will not be received, but efforts can still be made to reach the level. To increase the chances of reaching Level 2, consultants should focus on expanding their customer base and recruiting new team members, as well as attending training and events provided by Pampered Chef.
deanna_g
So, I'm $250 away from meeting the level 2 incentive for SAT this month. I'm trying my darndest to get those extra sales! I'm contacting all my past hosts and frequent customers. I'm running a special for spend $40+ on products and get any item up to $10 for free.

Anyone have any other ideas? I don't have any more shows booked for this month, so I'm kinda stuck.

I'd really like to. I don't think much will come of it, but I'm going to put something together anyway. (-:

Wahoo! I just booked a last minute show for Monday! I am GOING to get to my $3000 goal!!!!

is there somewhere in consultants corner where you can check how close you are to reaching a level 2 or 3 for the S-A-T?

In CC, go to Consultant and leadership training, reports, consultant connection. That gives you all of your monthly, yearly, etc sales and your team members' too.

Does my party have to also close by the end of the month to count for the SAT?? One of my hostess wants to keep her show from yesterday open till the 3rd of Dec.

SPAMSTIME said:
Does my party have to also close by the end of the month to count for the SAT?? One of my hostess wants to keep her show from yesterday open till the 3rd of Dec.

Yes- all shows, for any promotion, must be held and submitted for that specified time frame.

What does "soClose to Level 2!" mean?

"soClose to Level 2!" is a phrase commonly used by consultants at Pampered Chef to describe their progress in reaching the next level of achievement within the company's compensation plan.

How do I know if I am close to Level 2?

You can track your progress towards Level 2 by checking your monthly sales and recruiting activity. Once you meet the required criteria, you will be notified that you are "soClose to Level 2!"

What are the benefits of reaching Level 2?

Reaching Level 2 means that you have achieved a certain level of sales and recruitment within the company. This allows you to earn higher commissions, bonuses, and rewards for your hard work.

What happens if I don't reach Level 2?

If you do not meet the requirements for Level 2, you will not receive the benefits and rewards associated with that level. However, you can continue to work towards reaching Level 2 and receive the benefits once you meet the requirements.

How can I increase my chances of reaching Level 2?

To increase your chances of reaching Level 2, focus on growing your customer base and recruiting new team members. You can also attend training and events provided by Pampered Chef to learn new skills and strategies for success.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• naekelsey
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
raebates
  • PamperedChefDebi