• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Sales with Our Gift Giving Galore Packages - Shop Now!

In summary, the gift givers in Arizona are spending a lot of money on gifts, but the ideas for gifts in the $15 to $50 range that Sue has are not going to work in North Carolina. North Carolina is more focused on small gift sets that can be put together quickly.
bre32975
This is a gift givers shopping spree! Hey if they any of these packages your sales will definately be SHOOTING with the ST*RS!

Enjoy...

Attachments

• GiftSetsGalore.doc
    536 KB · Views: 432
Apparently in AZ they spend tons on gifts. That would not work in NC. At all!

Wouldn't work here- I am putting gifts together in the $15 to $50 range, to show at my Christmas Walk. If I had these on my table, people would not only walk away, but choke on their cookie!!!!

To pricey for Ohio as well but the flyer looks great! Nice job!

mrssyvo said:
Wouldn't work here- I am putting gifts together in the $15 to $50 range, to show at my Christmas Walk. If I had these on my table, people would not only walk away, but choke on their cookie!!!!

Hey Sue - what are some ideas you have for the $15-$50 range? Are you making them into gift sets, or are they individual items? I'd be interested in seeing what you are thinking!

ChefBeckyD said:
Hey Sue - what are some ideas you have for the $15-$50 range? Are you making them into gift sets, or are they individual items? I'd be interested in seeing what you are thinking!

I know 1 for sure, that I'm suggesting. The pourer/stopper & the wine opener, keep them both in the pouch so you don't lose them...;) 30.00. Or buy them separate for stocking stuffers....:D

Ginger428 said:
I know 1 for sure, that I'm suggesting. The pourer/stopper & the wine opener, keep them both in the pouch so you don't lose them...;) 30.00. Or buy them separate for stocking stuffers....:D

Excellent idea Ginger.

Becky, I have not got it all together yet, but I am definetly putting the bamboo bowl with ginders and small tongs, from the mini-catalog, then using the batter bowl with some baking tools in it, with a ribbon, The beaded tools, wrapped with a riboon, small batter bowl mixes, Once I get them all figured out, I will post them, and I welcome all suggestions- I have a 2 day Christmas Walk, the Friday and Saturday after Christms, and then a vendor fair in December-I am also going to have the gift toppers available (see back page of mini-catalog) I will wrap empty boxes, and put these on them, use for decorations

Related to Boost Your Sales with Our Gift Giving Galore Packages - Shop Now!

1. How can I shop for the Gift Giving Galore Packages?

The Gift Giving Galore Packages can be purchased online through the Pampered Chef website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. You can also find these packages at select retail locations.

2. What is included in the Gift Giving Galore Packages?

The Gift Giving Galore Packages include a variety of popular Pampered Chef products, such as kitchen tools, cookware, and bakeware. Each package varies in the number and types of products included.

3. Can I customize the Gift Giving Galore Packages?

Unfortunately, the Gift Giving Galore Packages cannot be customized. However, they are carefully curated to include a variety of products that are sure to please any recipient.

4. Are the Gift Giving Galore Packages only for gift giving?

No, the Gift Giving Galore Packages can be purchased for yourself or as a gift for someone else. They are a great way to stock your kitchen with high-quality Pampered Chef products at a discounted price.

5. How can I save money on the Gift Giving Galore Packages?

There are a few ways to save money on the Gift Giving Galore Packages. You can take advantage of any current promotions or discounts offered by Pampered Chef. You can also host a Pampered Chef party and earn free or discounted products, including the Gift Giving Galore Packages.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedK
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
PamperedK
  • bre32975
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • leshelman