• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Open House Success: Targeting Postcard Mailings Beyond Your Network

In summary, to target postcard mailings beyond your personal network for your open house, you can purchase mailing lists from reputable companies or use a targeted marketing tool like Every Door Direct Mail from the United States Postal Service. You can also partner with local businesses or community organizations to reach a wider audience. Your postcard should include eye-catching graphics, a clear call-to-action, and all the important details about your open house, and it's recommended to send out at least 100-200 postcards for a small to medium-sized open house. The best time to send out postcard mailings is about 2-3 weeks before the event, with a reminder postcard sent a week before. You can track the success of your postcard
renee.see
I'm sending out some post cards - to people I know and past clients. Any ideas on who else I can mail these to? I have a few post card stamps left...

When I do my open house I'm going to take some invites to the bank I do my biz with, and also give some to my hubby to give to the gals at work... other than the past guest and such I will be going to my neighbors to drop some off. I am also looking in to doing the open house with a Gold Canyon Demonstrator so she will be bringing in her clients as well.

I mail mine to everyone I can think of! You never know!

Related to Boost Your Open House Success: Targeting Postcard Mailings Beyond Your Network

1. How can I target postcard mailings beyond my personal network for my open house?

To target postcard mailings beyond your personal network, you can purchase mailing lists from reputable companies or use a targeted marketing tool like Every Door Direct Mail from the United States Postal Service. You can also partner with local businesses or community organizations to reach a wider audience.

2. What should I include on my postcard to attract potential customers to my open house?

Your postcard should include eye-catching graphics, a clear call-to-action, and all the important details about your open house, such as date, time, location, and what attendees can expect. You can also offer a special discount or free gift for those who bring the postcard to the event.

3. How many postcards should I send out for my open house?

The number of postcards you send out will depend on your budget and target audience. It's recommended to send out at least 100-200 postcards for a small to medium-sized open house. However, if you have a larger budget and want to reach a wider audience, you can send out more postcards.

4. When is the best time to send out postcard mailings for my open house?

The best time to send out postcard mailings for your open house is about 2-3 weeks before the event. This gives recipients enough time to plan and mark their calendars, but not too much time that they forget about the event. It's also a good idea to send out a reminder postcard a week before the event.

5. Can I track the success of my postcard mailings for my open house?

Yes, you can track the success of your postcard mailings by including a unique promo code or URL on the postcard and monitoring the number of redemptions or clicks. You can also ask attendees how they heard about the open house to get an idea of the postcard's effectiveness. Additionally, you can track the overall attendance and sales at the open house to determine the success of your postcard campaign.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered2007
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
TheFreddiesCook
  • pampered2007
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Pamperedpartygirl
Replies