• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your New Consultant Success: Strategies for Overcoming Booking Challenges

In summary, the new consultant has had at least 4 bookings in her first 30 days, but things have changed. She said her mom won't really do a catalog show for her (mom pretty much said she wouldn't help), and 2 of the bookings she has let them push back to Jan. The consultant should have an open house to introduce her business and host her own show to get started.
missyciccolella
I just signed a new consultant, and initially we had at least 4 bookings in her 1st 30 days...things have changed. She said her mom won't really do a catalog show for her (mom pretty much said she wouldn't help), and 2 of the bookings she has let them push back to Jan. What should I do? I've tried asking her to take 1 step out of her box and meet more neighbors, we are tackling the list of 100, and I've offered word choices so doesn't feel "pushy". I'm feeling a little challenged with her, and I need to get back to the feeling of being a new consultant. Yes some of the responses her friends are giving are legit excuses for waiting to hold a show, but someone has to be able to hold a show! I almost feel like she is kit-napper...Any tips or recommendations?

She should have an open house to introduce her business!

Yep, have her host her own show to get started.

DebbieJ said:
Yep, have her host her own show to get started.
She just did a show with me...less than 2 weeks ago. Do you think she'll have success with another one? I think most of the people she knows locally were there.

So where are the bookings you got her from that show?

DebbieJ said:

That is what I was thinking. Did she have any?

DebbieJ said:

She explained where 3 of them are in the first post........

If her friends and family know that she's starting her own business, then they probably wouldn't mind to come to a kick off show for her. My aunt had another DS show and then signed up and two weeks later we all went to her kick off show. Didn't have a problem buying stuff at each party plus she could always get people that weren't able to make it to her first party or people she forgot.

stacywhitlow said:
That is what I was thinking. Did she have any?
She had 2 friends who definitely committed after the New Year, 2 that were willing to before Christmas but she (for whatever reason) let them push back to Jan, her mom who is no longer willing to host a catalog show (out of town) and her sister will be doing a catalog show (out of town as well). Those were the bookings.
I'll try to get her to organize an open house/kick off...

What is the best way to get started as a new Pampered Chef consultant?

The best way to get started as a new Pampered Chef consultant is to attend a new consultant training session. This will provide you with all the information and resources you need to begin your business. You can also reach out to your mentor or team leader for additional support.

Do I need to purchase a starter kit as a new consultant?

Yes, it is highly recommended to purchase a starter kit as a new consultant. The starter kit includes essential business tools and product samples to help you get started. Plus, it offers a significant discount compared to purchasing products individually.

How can I find new customers as a new consultant?

There are many ways to find new customers as a new consultant. Utilize your personal network and social media platforms to spread the word about your business. You can also host cooking shows or events to introduce Pampered Chef products to potential customers.

What resources are available to help me grow my business as a new consultant?

As a new consultant, you will have access to a variety of resources to help you grow your business. This includes online training, marketing materials, and a personal website to showcase and sell products. You can also attend local events and conferences to network with other consultants and learn new strategies.

What are the top tips for success as a new Pampered Chef consultant?

The top tips for success as a new Pampered Chef consultant are to stay organized, set goals, and be persistent. Make sure to schedule regular cooking shows and follow up with customers to keep your business active. Also, don't be afraid to ask for help from your mentor or fellow consultants if needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • finley1991
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
PCJenni
  • alidafrizzell