• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Motivation with Inspiring Quotes for Business Success

In summary, Katie is determined to have a successful year and is preparing herself for it by focusing on the things that are important to her.
Kathytnt
What is your best motivation quote? What do you do when you are having a week or two What is your best reciped, recruiting or booking tip.

I need more positive thinking before conference. Don't want to wait

One I heard on a CD today

For every valley there is a mountain

This is inspirational to remind me that for almost 15 months business had been great. I am having a little downturn but it will get better. I am determined to not give up!!!

JULY 15th get here soon!

Last edited:
Here is one that has helped me right now...

Customers do not get paid to call you, you get paid to call them.

I heard some where: the money is in the host coaching, the show is where you collect it.

Ann R.

Never Think of Failing.

Formulate and stamp indelibly on your mind a mental picture of yourself as succeeding. Hold this picture tenaciously. Never permit it to fade. Your mind will then seek to develop this picture.

There's a thread in the Lounge about "365 CS Motivational Quotes." There are some good ones in there. And I compiled those with some others and put together a calendar that's available at my Cafe Press store.

Wasn't that such a good idea that I had to have you put it on your website?

Can you tell that I'm just posting to get over 800 today... that is my goal! Here we go with post 771!

Well I am having a better day because I am determined too!!!

Here are some things that I am going to try to get me going - I know a lot of folks are having a rough summer so far but let's not give up

Besides going out and finding a copy of The Power of Positive thinking I am going to review the follow two docs

See - 82 Ways to get bookings in the File section and the Business Prayer that I made into a word doc. I can't take credit for either doc. Both were created by much more wise people than myself.

I got an online outlet order and a bridal registry order this week and that is helping give me some hope. I struggling fundraiser closing and two shows this weekend

I am working on a list of things to accomplish tomorrow.

I have a conference call tomorrow that I am also hopeful will get me pumped!

:cool:

Kat

Attachments

• Business Prayer.doc
    24 KB · Views: 250

Related to Boost Your Motivation with Inspiring Quotes for Business Success

What are some ways to boost motivation with inspiring quotes for business success?

1. Display quotes in the workplace: Displaying inspiring quotes in the office or break room can serve as a constant reminder for employees to stay motivated and focused on their goals.

2. Share quotes on social media: Sharing motivational quotes on social media can not only inspire your employees, but also your followers and potential customers.

3. Incorporate quotes into presentations: Including inspiring quotes in presentations or meetings can help to engage and motivate your team.

4. Use quotes in employee recognition: Recognizing and appreciating employees' hard work and achievements with a quote can boost their morale and motivation.

5. Create quote of the day/week: Consider sending out a quote of the day or week to your team via email or posting it in a prominent place in the office to keep motivation levels high.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• naekelsey
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • chefmeg
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
Replies