• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Productivity with Motivational Music for Your PC Business

In summary, motivational music is a genre of music that aims to inspire and motivate listeners with its uplifting lyrics, upbeat melodies, and energetic beats. It has been shown to increase levels of dopamine in the brain and activate reward centers, leading to feelings of motivation and happiness. Additionally, listening to motivational music can have numerous benefits, including improved focus, mood, and productivity. It is often used as a workout soundtrack and there are various sub-genres, such as pop, rock, electronic, and hip-hop.
naekelsey
Gold Member
I am looking for anyone to tell me what motivational music you listen to...Anything to pick you up before, during and after you work on your PC business.

I heard "Hey Now" by Hilary Duff a few years ago at Nat Conf but listening ONLY to this song can only get you so far!! LOL!!

Thanks

Rather than music, I would recommend listening to PC audio tapes/cd's when driving in the car.

I am a musice person, myself. And I find Disney movie theme songs to be great. My kids love them so they are quiet (for a moment or two) and they have a familiarity to them that doesn't distract too much. I especially like Hakunna Matata...

dannyzmom said:
Rather than music, I would recommend listening to PC audio tapes/cd's when driving in the car.
I LOVE these! I buy one or two on every supply order and listen to them over and over.....Belinda's CDs too. Very inspiring!

for asking about motivational music! I have a few go-to songs that always help me get in the right mindset and keep me energized while working on my PC business. One of my favorites is "Roar" by Katy Perry. The lyrics about standing up for yourself and being a champion really resonate with me as a consultant. Another one I love is "Eye of the Tiger" by Survivor. The iconic beat and lyrics about being a fighter always get me pumped up. And for a more mellow vibe, I like to listen to "Brave" by Sara Bareilles. The message of being fearless and taking risks is perfect for anyone trying to grow their business. I hope these suggestions help you find some new motivation for your PC business!

Related to Boost Your Productivity with Motivational Music for Your PC Business

What is motivational music?

Motivational music is a genre of music that is specifically designed to inspire and motivate listeners. It often features uplifting lyrics, upbeat melodies, and energetic beats to encourage listeners and boost their mood.

How does motivational music affect the brain?

Studies have shown that motivational music can increase levels of dopamine, a neurotransmitter associated with pleasure and motivation, in the brain. It can also activate the reward centers in the brain, leading to feelings of motivation, determination, and happiness.

What are the benefits of listening to motivational music?

Listening to motivational music can have numerous benefits, including increased focus, improved mood, reduced stress and anxiety, and increased motivation and productivity. It can also serve as a source of inspiration and encouragement during difficult times.

Can motivational music be used for exercise or workout sessions?

Yes, motivational music is often used as a workout soundtrack due to its fast tempo and energetic beats. It can help boost energy levels and motivation, making it easier to push through a tough workout or exercise session.

Are there different types of motivational music?

Yes, there are various sub-genres of motivational music, such as pop, rock, electronic, and hip-hop. Each type may have a different sound and style, but they all share the common goal of inspiring and motivating listeners.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • Kathytnt
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Kathytnt
  • lesliec