• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Fundraising Success with Creative Ideas | High School FFA Group

In summary, the chairperson said that she didn't feel like doing a fundraiser again for the highschool FFA group because they just did a carwash and made $450 in one day. They offered more commission the more they sold, but the kids only sold $562 in product. There was an idea on here somewhere about doing a 50/50 raffle where the group gets 50% then select winners for PC shopping sprees out of the other 50%.
linojackie
I did a fundraiser back around Christmas time for a highschool FFA group, and the chairperson had mentioned doing it again. However, when I called her to follow up, she said that she didn't feel like it was worth the kids' time for $60 since they just did a carwash and earned $450 in one day.

(They sold $562 in commissionable sales and 6 kids participated, so they got $10 each. I offered more commission the more they sold, but they didn't even reach PC's second level.)

Does anyone have any creative fundraising ideas (eg. a 50/50 raffle where the winner gets their half in PC products) where the kids might get more out of it?

When I did a fundraiser for my daughters cheerleading team, each of the girls HAD to participate and sell at least 200 in product. Then we also held a night out and each girl HAD to bring at least 2 people who hadn't bought anything from the first campaign - I gave all guests a SB for attending, and the girl who sold the most in product between the two campaigns won a 50 dollar gift card to Hollister.

Actually, that gave me a good idea. I will set goals and they will have to reach a certain goal to get the bonuses, but I will kick in some of my commission AND give the highest seller $50 in their account towards the trip. That may make a difference!

there was an idea on here somewhere about doing raffle tickets. you could decide how many tickets and what price for each then do it 50/50 style where the group gets 50% then select winners for pc shopping sprees out of the other 50%. they would raise the half of the ticket sales plus 10% of the shopping sprees.

That may have been my idea actually. The only thing is, because it's a non-profit, they can't sell raffle tickets. It has to be a donation. So technically, someone could ask for a free ticket...which would defeat the purpose.

non-profit can sell raffel tickets, the ususally get a raffel license and the procedees to go thier charity. I do a lot of work with my Junior Womans Club and we do Tricky Trays and 50/50's thru out the year.

Good to know! Thanks!

What is Creative Fundraising?

Creative Fundraising is a unique and fun way to raise money for your organization. It involves hosting cooking parties where guests can purchase Pampered Chef products, and a portion of the sales will go towards your fundraising goal.

How do I get started with Creative Fundraising?

To get started, you can reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant who can help you plan and organize your fundraising event. They will provide you with all the necessary materials and guidance to make your event a success.

What types of organizations can benefit from Creative Fundraising?

Creative Fundraising is perfect for a variety of organizations, including schools, sports teams, churches, and non-profit organizations. It is a great way to raise money for a specific cause or to support your organization's ongoing expenses.

How much money can I expect to raise with Creative Fundraising?

The amount of money raised through Creative Fundraising will vary depending on the size of your event and the sales generated. However, on average, organizations can expect to earn 15-25% of the total sales from their event.

Are there any costs involved with Creative Fundraising?

There are no upfront costs associated with Creative Fundraising. Pampered Chef provides all the materials and support needed to host a successful event. However, there may be some costs for food and other supplies if you choose to provide them for your guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
scottcooks
Replies
Views
K_Jurich
  • dme.grant
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U