• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Facebook Page Likes: Tips from a New Consultant

In summary, to increase the number of likes on your Facebook Page, try:- As your own profile, suggesting your Page to your friends- Posting announcements on your own profile about your Page- liking your Page every time you post
chefjessicah
I'm a new consultant and just set up my FB page. I invited all my friends and family, but only have 11 likes. How do you get more when you've already invited everybody? Am I just being impatient? What else can I do to get this ball rolling? Thanks for all your help! :balloon:

Thanks to those who've liked my page. I really appreciate it. I think I need to get to 25.

There's a couple of PC online trainings to help you. I learned not to keep posting anything that suggested spending money. Helpful tips and recipies are good. Use FB to keep up with your friends and family and show them you care.
My daughter had a good suggestion. Ask questions. As people answer, their friends see your page and hopefully get involved. I'm stuck at 29 "Likes".
https://www.facebook.com/Pampered.Chef.Consultant.Bobby.Mayo

I liked you Bobby. I know how hard it is now to get them! :)

Why do you have to get to 25?????? And I am soooo hoping someone answers your question about how to get more likes.....

The way to get more likes is to:1) As your own profile, suggest your Page to your friends.2) Put an announcement on your own profile that you've launched your Page with a link to your Page. 3) Once you post as your Page, go Like it as yourself. Do this every time you post. 4) Be patient. Sometimes it can take a little while, but you'll get there.

I started mine a few months ago and am coming up on 200. After my shows, I e-mail the recipe to my guests and remind them I do exclusive specials for my FB fans - once I got to the 25 and could make my own URL, I added that to my labels that go on my catalogs and all other materials - email sig. too.

Remember to read the policy on how to title your page as well. ;)

Related to Boost Your Facebook Page Likes: Tips from a New Consultant

What is "Helps With "Likes" on Fb!"?

"Helps With "Likes" on Fb!" is a service or tool that helps increase the number of likes on a Facebook post, page, or profile.

How does "Helps With "Likes" on Fb!" work?

The exact workings of "Helps With "Likes" on Fb!" may vary depending on the specific service or tool being used. However, most of these services use strategies such as targeted advertising, engagement campaigns, or like exchange networks to increase the number of likes on a Facebook page or post.

Is "Helps With "Likes" on Fb!" safe to use?

While "Helps With "Likes" on Fb!" may be effective in increasing likes, there is always a risk associated with using third-party services or tools on social media platforms. It is important to carefully research and choose a reputable and trustworthy service to avoid any potential issues or violations of Facebook's terms of service.

Are the likes gained through "Helps With "Likes" on Fb!" real?

Again, this will depend on the specific service or tool being used. Some services may use bots or fake accounts to generate likes, while others may use real users who are incentivized to like your page or post. It is important to read reviews and do your own research to determine the legitimacy of the likes gained through a particular service.

Can "Helps With "Likes" on Fb!" guarantee a certain number of likes?

No, it is not possible for any service or tool to guarantee a specific number of likes on a Facebook post or page. The success of "Helps With "Likes" on Fb!" will depend on various factors, such as the quality of the service, the content being promoted, and the target audience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• WendyE
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
WendyE
  • cookingwithlove
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • NooraK