• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Business with Seasonal Flyers from Multiple Companies

In summary, Ellen created a beautiful flyer for a party and Kim might want to try this style at her next party.
chef_kimmo
Gold Member
I have a couple flyers that I thought might be useful this time of year. I was told that these might be useful if I posted them and I am finally getting to it.

Feel free to change as you see fit. Especially make sure you change the contact information.

Attachments

• Combined Party Flyers.zip
    59.6 KB · Views: 568
I have them in PowerPoint right now so hopefully you can view them. I do also have them in pdf so if you want to just view them and then let me know and I will post those files.

Hope they are helpful to someone.

This is great, Kim! Can you post a Word or other file? Thanks for sharing!

Beautiful flyer!! If I got an invite that looked like this, I'd be there, for sure!!

You can print and edit PowerPoint pretty much like Word. It may take me a little bit to change to a Word document but will try - I just don't have a ton of free time.

Kim, it really does look wonderful. Thanks again for creating it for me and sharing with the others! It is EXACTLY what I had in mind and you made my PL lady happy too!

Thanks Ellen, I am glad it worked for you. I saw someone was asking about a multicompany flier in the shout box and that reminded me.

I hope someone else can use them too. I am sure I will use them again. I need to get another one planned myself.

chef_kimmo said:
Thanks Ellen, I am glad it worked for you. I saw someone was asking about a multicompany flier in the shout box and that reminded me.

I hope someone else can use them too. I am sure I will use them again. I need to get another one planned myself.

The party I'm using it for is this Thursday. We MIGHT be doing another combo together in November too.

Kim~

That looks nice! Very professional!

Related to Boost Your Business with Seasonal Flyers from Multiple Companies

1. What is a multi-company flyer?

A multi-company flyer is a promotional tool that features products and services from multiple companies in one convenient place. It allows customers to easily compare and shop for a variety of products from different brands.

2. How can I get a copy of the multi-company flyer?

The multi-company flyer is typically available through participating companies or can be found online. You can also contact your local Pampered Chef consultant to request a copy or access a digital version.

3. Are there any discounts or promotions included in the multi-company flyer?

Yes, many multi-company flyers feature exclusive discounts and promotions from the participating companies. Be sure to check the flyer for any special offers and take advantage of the savings!

4. Can I order products from multiple companies in one transaction through the multi-company flyer?

Yes, the multi-company flyer is designed to make shopping for products from different companies easier. You can place one order and have products from multiple companies shipped to you at once.

5. Is the multi-company flyer available year-round or only during certain times?

The availability of the multi-company flyer may vary depending on the participating companies. Some may have ongoing promotions while others may only offer the flyer during specific times of the year. Check with your local Pampered Chef consultant or the participating companies for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • pamperedangie
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
GourmetGirl
  • pamperedcheermom
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies