• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bookings T-Chart: Open Dates and Name Slots for Easy Reservation Management

In summary, Tara says to look for the "Yes" coupons and to download the workbook for the telecourse. Jennifer says that the yes coupons are on the last page of the booklet and that the "Open Dates" are in the booklet, too.
ThePampered1
Does anyone have a bookings t-chart? One with open dates on one side and room for their name on the other side?

Sorry, I know my description isn't very clear...

Thanks!

There's a flyer called "Open Dates" at Welcome to A Fresh Perspective . Here's the link Free Stuff

There's a lot of free things on this website AND if you look at the downloadable workbooks to the cd's (you have to buy the cd but the workbook is free and i've only looked at some of the workbooks) but there's some iformation in them as well that could be helpful.

cookingwith_tara said:
There's a flyer called "Open Dates" at Welcome to A Fresh Perspective . Here's the link Free Stuff

There's a lot of free things on this website AND if you look at the downloadable workbooks to the cd's (you have to buy the cd but the workbook is free and i've only looked at some of the workbooks) but there's some iformation in them as well that could be helpful.

Too funny. I made "My Open Dates" after listening to an audio training by her during a retreat weekend held by my Director...never checked out her website, though. Thanks for posting it...

It's just not in my nature to wait for anything... I made one and have attached it in case anyone would like it.

Thanks to all who replied! You're amazing! :love:

Attachments

• Booking t-chart.doc
    195 KB · Views: 580
I don't know what a Booking T-Chart really is, but I can see how I can use it (once I figure out how to edit the dates and such. :)). By the way, great stuff on the Fresh Perspective page too. I definitely need one! (A fresh perspective- and MORE BACKBONE).:D

If you are not on the Fresh Perspective email list you should be. They have some of the best information to use with direct sales.

I agree! I use the 'Yes" coupons and staple them to every catalog. I've gotten quite a few bookings from it. I copy them on brightly colored paper to catch their attention which usually does. It's a wonderful site!

Tara
I Looked for the yes coupons, and could not find them??
Could you send me a copy?
Thanks Jennifer

It's under the 'Booking Basics" telecourse. These telecourses are $60 and that's way too much money for me - so I downloaded the FREE workbook for the course. There is quite a bit of information I can still use. Here's where I saved it to my computer. I think the yes coupons are the last page. Oh, and the 'Open Dates' are in this booklet, too.

Oops, forget to include the link :eek:

Attachments

• Booking Basics (yes coupon).pdf
    320.5 KB · Views: 537
Thanks Tara for this great info - will definitely try the yes coupons and share the rest with my team.

Yes, thank you for the info!

This thread has some great info/ideas! Also check out the thread linked in post #2, it is also a great one, some good organisational/time planning ideas.

Thanks everyone for posting!

Last edited:
Thank you for this!

Related to Bookings T-Chart: Open Dates and Name Slots for Easy Reservation Management

What is a Booking/Date T Chart?

A Booking/Date T Chart is a tool used by Pampered Chef consultants to keep track of their upcoming parties and bookings. It helps them stay organized and plan their schedule effectively.

How do I use a Booking/Date T Chart?

To use a Booking/Date T Chart, simply fill in the dates of your upcoming parties and bookings in the appropriate columns. You can also add notes or details about each event, such as the host's name or menu. This will help you stay on top of your schedule and ensure you don't double book yourself.

Do I need to use a Booking/Date T Chart if I am a Pampered Chef consultant?

While it is not required, using a Booking/Date T Chart can be extremely helpful in managing your business. It allows you to see your upcoming parties and bookings at a glance, making it easier to plan and stay organized.

Where can I get a Booking/Date T Chart?

Pampered Chef provides a template for a Booking/Date T Chart that you can download and print for your personal use. You can also create your own using a spreadsheet or planner.

Can I customize my Booking/Date T Chart?

Yes, you can customize your Booking/Date T Chart to fit your specific needs. You can add or remove columns, change the layout, or use different colors to personalize it. Just make sure it still serves its purpose of keeping you organized and on top of your bookings and parties.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• thehaleykitchen
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
shelly.nurse
  • noelskitchen