• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Booking Ideas

pamperedalf

Silver Member
Nov 3, 2005
I need booking ideas or game ideas for shows. I have tapped out my list of 100, and the last 5 shows I have had no bookings. I am trying to make my shows more involved, but I really need bookings. I am starting the year off with 2 in January and 1 in Febuary. Any ideas would be great help. Thanks for all your support. :)
Amanda Fairall

Nov 23, 2005
I just started using a coupon for my hosts (and I present it and explain it in front of all the guests) and if I'm at a show where I really need bookings I offer products as an incentive. I've given away a pizza cutter, a batter bowl, etc.. If someone is on the fence about booking I offer a free product in addition to the coupon offer I do. I'll attach my coupon to this post so you can take a look. :) Another idea is to go back through all your old drawing slips and cold call people. Especially anyone that expressed an interest in the cookware. Since they can get a piece in Feb. for 60% off. Also talk about the fact that January is a "Never Been Done Before" extra 50% off in free product just for being a host and that they don't have to do anything extra. Good luck!!:D

Attachments

• $5 coupon.doc
    29 KB · Views: 620

Kristen

Jul 31, 2005
My most successful show as far as bookings go was one where I broke the guests up into teams and had them prepare the recipes. They had much more fun than if I had talked through a demo, so they were more interested in having a show of their own. You may want to propose the idea to your upcoming hosts and see what they think!