• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Booking Ideas for a X-Mas Bazaar

they changed their mind and wanted to join my team! I also put up some "thanks for joining us" flyers and offered a free show. I think that if people take the time to write their information down, they would like to have a party too! Good luck to you too!
pamperedalf
Silver Member
:rolleyes: Hi everyone,
I am picking brains again. I have a x-mas bazaar on Sunday that my director gave to me because she double booked that day. It is with 6 other types of independent consultants. I only have 3 shows for December, but 1 has postponed twice already so I am not holding my breath. I would like to double book on that day, so when she cancels again I won't have passed a good day up. I have little gift packs for people who pick a date that day, but wondering if I should set out a flyer anouncing that they recieve a gift for securing a date. I am basically looking for ideas to book parties, get orders. Last month was great this is looking really slow, and next month I am very nervous. Any suggestions for x-mas fairs would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for the support.
Amanda

Each time I do a fairI have the "thanks for attending the show" slips. When people walk by I offer a free kitchen show and/or free cookbook. Almost always, people will stop and fill out the drawing slip.

Some people will mark they want to have a party on there. Which I followup in a few days, some people will actually book right then and there. I've never done one without at least 1 immediate booking.

The "free" kitchen show just means I bring the ingrediants for the show.

You could do the "pay the date" thing where the person gets a product for the price of the date they're holding their show on.. For example, they can get the Meat Lifters ($25) for $12 if they book for the 12th. You can set a maximum product allowance (like for instance, product cannot exceed $40) to make sure you don't lose a ton of $, and also you can "X" off the dates in the beginning of the month (like the 1st thru the 7th or something). Even if someone gets a $40 item for $20 (by booking for the 20th), they're getting 50% off!! -- that's a GREAT deal you're offering them! (of course, you'd add their product to their show, so they don't take it and run on ya without booking)

I just did a mall show/bazaar and put up my classic batter bowl with my "thanks for joining us" show slips and had people enter to win a "free kitchen show" or "additional $15 FPV with catalog show".. and I got 35 entries. Of course, every single one of them is a "winner", and two have taken me up on it so far.

The other thing that really stuck out to me with the mall show was that people gave me their information so that I could send them a catalog.. which to me, meant that they would probably be interested in holding a show sooner or later.. I mean, why take the 5 minutes to write down your info if you don't really care about or want the products right? so as much as I was bummed b/c I didn't have that many catalogs, I think I did ok because I took down a bunch of names to send them catalogs in the next couple days and now I have a bunch of contacts to keep in touch with.

One thing I'd recommend is that you make up some on-hand packs to give to those who are interested..
- "wanna party?" pack -- hosting pack, geared toward the basic host, either catalog or kitchen. (maybe put both thank you for kitchen/catalog show flyers in there to cover all your bases).; 8 reasons to host, show planner, catalog, etc...
- "wanna join?" pks with information about joining up with PC.. i put in my 10 reasons to join PC flyer, the super starter flyer, etc.

have those on hand.. i didn't, and i regretted it b/c there were a few people who wanted information and now i have to wait for them to get back to me.. they were so interested right at that moment--and i might have lost the potential booking/recruit for good just b/c i wasn't (over)prepared.

good luck,
God bless.
and let us know how it goes!
~ Amanda

:( I am bummed. My holiday bazaar today was not what I was hoping. I didn't get any bookings or potential bookings. I did recieve 200. in orders which was better than nothing. However I was there from 8:30-4:30. The turn out was low. I am just hoping for more bookings for December!!!!!!!

Aww.. but remember, all is not lost. I've gotten 2 bookings from people that said they didn't want to have a show.. seemed I might have put them on the spot at the mall when I met them, but then when they thought about it some more (after looking at the catalog they took), they decided to host so they could get the host rewards.. Follow up, and see where it takes you. It is a success if you extended yourself to one person you didn't know before.. Because every person is another circle of potential hosts and guests, so you never know where it may lead.

Also, when you're doing your follow-ups with those who did order from you, maybe ask them if they know of someone who would be interested in seeing a catalog or perhaps hearing about the awesome rewards of hosting a show.. Tell them that you are trying to expand your business and offer your services to anyone who may want or need them, especially this time of year (with holidays right around the corner).. And remember to treat every customer as gold, because they might be so impressed that you took such good care of them after they ordered a mini serving spatula, that they know you're honestly wanting to help them and serve them, not just make a buck off 'em. And sometimes that's the thing that gets people.. They want to feel like it's about fun and helping THEM, not you having them be your little money-maker. (I've heard that on the down-low from a woman who didn't know I was a consultant at the time..sad, but true.) Repeat sales turn into an honest, strong consultant/customer relationship, and can blossom into a show.

Success is all in how you see it.
God bless,
~Amanda

Thanks so much. I needed that!!!!!! :)

1. How can I make my booth stand out at a Christmas bazaar?

One way to make your booth stand out is to have a visually appealing display with festive decorations and product samples for customers to try. You can also offer special holiday promotions or exclusive products that are only available at the bazaar.

2. What types of products are popular for a Christmas bazaar?

Kitchen gadgets, cookware, and food items make great gifts for the holiday season. You can also consider offering holiday-themed items such as cookie cutters, serving platters, or seasonal spices.

3. How can I attract more customers to my booth?

Offering free samples or hosting cooking demonstrations are great ways to attract customers. You can also promote your booth on social media or through word of mouth to spread the word about your products.

4. Are there any special deals or discounts for vendors at the Christmas bazaar?

It depends on the specific bazaar you are attending. Some bazaars may offer discounted booth fees for early registration or for vendors who are part of a certain organization. It's best to check with the bazaar organizers for any available deals.

5. What are some creative ways to display my products at the bazaar?

You can use tiered stands, baskets, or decorative trays to showcase your products. Another idea is to create a holiday-themed table or backdrop to make your booth more eye-catching. Don't be afraid to get creative and have fun with your display!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcheatham08
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
amgreen66
  • heat123
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
heat123
  • chefsteph07