1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bookings Booking Binder

1. pamperedkel

pamperedkel Member

Hi Guys,

I'm looking for a simple but attractive flyer to put in my booking binder outlining host benefits. I'm really not very crative when it comes to these things so if someone has one they are willing to share that would be great!! :D
    Kelly

Oct 11, 2005
  2. pamperedkay

pamperedkay Novice Member

Did you check under flyers? They have some great flyers and I have gotten several from there. :)

Oct 11, 2005
  3. pchefpatti13

pchefpatti13 Novice Member

Flyer

I got this flyer off the board a few weeks ago. I love it! Thanks to who ever posted it and created it.

Attached Files:

Oct 11, 2005
  4. What's a booking binder? I'm still new at this and I need all the help I can get!

Oct 11, 2005
  5. Laurenncraigory

Laurenncraigory Member

it's a binder that helps you get bookings. It generally includes things such as host specials for upcoming months and examples of the benefits of hosting a show. The attachment was posted on here in a different post and I'm guessing it was from an example at conference or something. Remember that this is your binder andyou can change anything you want. The binder can be presented by you and then passed around so the guests continue to look and get interested. I hope this helps...I also have included a few other fliers that I either found on here or elsewhere that may help. feel free to e-mail me with any questions.

Attached Files:

6. Sk8Mom209

Sk8Mom209 Advanced Member Gold Member

Here is what I use

First - I need to preface this by telling you that I found this flyer on this website & I love it! I put it in all of my hostess packets instead of the regular host special flyer - just update the graphic each month and you are good to go!

Attached Files:

Oct 12, 2005
Have something to add?