• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Book Party Already? How Did I Get One So Fast?

In summary, the conversation was about promoting a "Think Pink" team to raise money for breast cancer through The Pampered Chef. The original poster shared their email and received positive responses and bookings from others interested in joining the team. They also discussed different ways to promote the team and raise more money, such as hosting a cooking show or donating their commission to other causes. One person even shared a special order form for the HWC products. Overall, the conversation was filled with excitement and success for the "Think Pink" team.
HwcI just sent out (20 minutes ago) the HWC letter to my list of customers and have received 3 yeses for fundraising!! Thanks for the great idea and letter to get me motivated.

Kathy

I sent mine out last night and got 2 people so far who want to join "my team" and help sell the pink products. I normally do Help Whip Cancer Bingo Shows during May and I don't have time to do them this year so this can help make up for that. Thanks for the idea!!

Ok I was just checking my email and I recieved a email from someone (not sure who the screen name belongs to). I had orginally sent her the "Think Pink" email about joining my team, here is her response back to me.
"How about supporting the Heart Disease cause as it is the number one killer of women-not cancer.I emailed her back that this was a campaign that TPC does every year and I want to be able to do my part.
I just thought that was odd!!

Let her know that you'd love to by hosting a fund raiser for Heart Disease Research and ask for her help in generating a guest list. Imagine all the new leads you'll get.

luvs2cook said:
BUY any TWO,
and you’ll get a
Special Edition Pink Ribbon Whisk
Pin With your
order!

Jane, is this a special you're personally offering, or is it available through PC? Can we get the pins on a supply order?

julesh said:
Jane, is this a special you're personally offering, or is it available through PC? Can we get the pins on a supply order?

It is something that she's offering personally because PC isn't offering that. You can purchase them on the supply order!

HTH!

PampMomof3 said:
It is something that she's offering personally because PC isn't offering that. You can purchase them on the supply order!

HTH!

Thanks....that's what I thought. It's a cute idea!

<h2>1. How did I get a book party so quickly after sending out an email?</h2><p>Congratulations on getting a book party so quickly! It's likely that the email you sent out was very effective in catching the attention of potential hosts. Your "Think Pink" team theme may have resonated with people and motivated them to want to support your cause. Also, your enthusiasm and passion for Pampered Chef may have been evident in your email, making people eager to book a party with you.</p><h2>2. What can I expect at a book party?</h2><p>At a book party, you can expect to have a fun and interactive cooking demonstration with our high-quality Pampered Chef products. The host will invite friends and family to attend the party and you will have the opportunity to showcase our products and share tips and recipes. It's a great way to introduce people to Pampered Chef and earn rewards for yourself as well.</p><h2>3. How do I prepare for a book party?</h2><p>Before the book party, make sure you have all the necessary materials and products for the demonstration. It's also important to familiarize yourself with the products and their features so you can answer any questions from guests. You may also want to create a game or giveaway to make the party more exciting and engaging.</p><h2>4. Can I customize the theme of my book party?</h2><p>Yes, you can certainly customize the theme of your book party to make it more personal and unique. Our products can be used for various types of parties such as bridal showers, holiday gatherings, or even a ladies' night in. Get creative and have fun with it!</p><h2>5. What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef book party?</h2><p>Hosting a Pampered Chef book party comes with many benefits. As a host, you will receive free products and discounts based on the sales from your party. You will also have the opportunity to try out new recipes and learn cooking tips from your consultant. Plus, it's a great way to spend time with friends and family while earning rewards for yourself.</p>

1. How did I get a book party so quickly after sending out an email?

Congratulations on getting a book party so quickly! It's likely that the email you sent out was very effective in catching the attention of potential hosts. Your "Think Pink" team theme may have resonated with people and motivated them to want to support your cause. Also, your enthusiasm and passion for Pampered Chef may have been evident in your email, making people eager to book a party with you.

2. What can I expect at a book party?

At a book party, you can expect to have a fun and interactive cooking demonstration with our high-quality Pampered Chef products. The host will invite friends and family to attend the party and you will have the opportunity to showcase our products and share tips and recipes. It's a great way to introduce people to Pampered Chef and earn rewards for yourself as well.

3. How do I prepare for a book party?

Before the book party, make sure you have all the necessary materials and products for the demonstration. It's also important to familiarize yourself with the products and their features so you can answer any questions from guests. You may also want to create a game or giveaway to make the party more exciting and engaging.

4. Can I customize the theme of my book party?

Yes, you can certainly customize the theme of your book party to make it more personal and unique. Our products can be used for various types of parties such as bridal showers, holiday gatherings, or even a ladies' night in. Get creative and have fun with it!

5. What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef book party?

Hosting a Pampered Chef book party comes with many benefits. As a host, you will receive free products and discounts based on the sales from your party. You will also have the opportunity to try out new recipes and learn cooking tips from your consultant. Plus, it's a great way to spend time with friends and family while earning rewards for yourself.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MaggieChef13
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
vsweet01
  • naekelsey
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • ChefBeckyD