• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Book October Shows w/ 15% Off - Creating Coupon Advice

In summary, the conversation discusses offering a 15% discount coupon for October shows and how to apply the discount in Pampered Chef's payment system. Suggestions are given for creating the coupon and it is recommended to keep the discount at 10% to avoid losing too much commission. Another person shares their idea of offering a 25% discount on a specific item for guests who spend $25, and using this promotion to increase sales and earn trip points. It is also mentioned that discounts given can be written off as a business expense.
pchefmillard
I am booking my October shows and I made up a flyer and want to offer a 15% discount coupon, how would I go about doing that, how would I take the 15% off? Any ideas for creating the coupon? Any advice would be GREATLY appreciated! :) PS This is my first flyer offering this type of incentive! :)

To redeem the discount you would go into the payment screen for each order and put the discount under consultant gift. Then it will give you the total due. Personally I think 15% is a little high, since you might only be making 20% and have to pay taxes on that. I will sometimes offer 10%, but I usually do it to past hostesses or prefered customers only.

Oops!!I ment 10%!! :)

I am offering a discount in October too. Here's what I am doing:

Guests in attendance who spend $25 will be able to purchase an item on page 25 for 25% off. My commission is rarely below that so I am just giving up the commission on that one item. What it does for me is give me more sales (I hope) and trip points (I am SOOO close to that cruise). Someone who might only purchase $20 may very well add $5 to get the discount and then they're buying a stone too. (Page 25 is the classic stones which is perfect because I'm doing it becasue of the 25th Anniversary of the first kitchen show being in October - hence $25 - page 25 - 25% off :cool: )

I'll let you know how it works...

In November and December I am offering "price of the day". If they book a show by the 15th of the month they can buy any stone for the $$ equivalent of the date (Dec. 3 - $3...).

Beth I have a quick question. How do you give someone a discount in PP if they are charging it to a credit card? With cash orders I have always just entered it as usual and then paid for the difference. I am sure there is a way and that if anyone knows you do. Such a wealth of information!!!! :D

luvs2sellit said:
Beth I have a quick question. How do you give someone a discount in PP if they are charging it to a credit card? With cash orders I have always just entered it as usual and then paid for the difference. I am sure there is a way and that if anyone knows you do. Such a wealth of information!!!! :D

I enter my extra discount as a "Consultant Gift" BEFORE I charge their card.

We can write off any discount we give (e.g. the consultant gift) as a business expense, can't we?

WendyAebi said:
We can write off any discount we give (e.g. the consultant gift) as a business expense, can't we?
Yes we can. If fact when you print out the expense report from PP at the end of the year "Consultant Gifts" is included in the list of expenses.

What is the 15% off deal for booking October shows?

The 15% off deal for booking October shows is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef where hosts can receive a 15% discount on their total order when they host a show in the month of October.

How do I qualify for the 15% off deal?

To qualify for the 15% off deal, you must book a Pampered Chef show for the month of October and have a minimum of $200 in sales.

Can I combine the 15% off deal with other offers or discounts?

No, the 15% off deal cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. It is only applicable for orders placed during an October show.

Is there a limit to how many shows I can book with the 15% off deal?

There is no limit to how many shows you can book with the 15% off deal. However, the discount will only apply to the first show you host in October. Any additional shows will not receive the 15% off discount.

When will I receive my 15% off discount?

The 15% off discount will be applied to your total order during your October show. You will see the discount reflected on your order summary at checkout.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• naekelsey
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • saundrals
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • mrssyvo