• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Book Fall Shows & Get New Products in September!

In summary, to book fall shows and get new products in September, simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant or visit their website to find a consultant near you. The new products available in September will vary and your consultant will have the most up-to-date information. There is a minimum purchase amount to qualify for the new products, but hosting multiple shows can increase your chances of earning rewards. Booking a fall show in September has many benefits, including the opportunity to earn new products, access to exclusive promotions, and getting a head start on holiday shopping while enjoying a fun cooking experience with friends and family.
ChefBurke
Silver Member
ok when trying to book shows for september when will the new products be available??? i have some call backs to do in aug. for fall shows..wanted to mention all the new items!!!!
oh when do regular constultants recieve there change over box??
thanks!!

The new products will be available for customers to purchase starting September 1st.

I think we should be getting our change over boxes on or around July 31st.

HTH

Tracy

Change over kitsI got mine today! I am so ready for the new season!:D

I got mine yesterday I am ready for the new season, But what I plan to do this month is have the mini catalog with me at my shows to pass around for the guest to look at the new products!!!! :)

This is what I did at my show last night and it was a big hit. I took a few new items w/ me to the show; like new linen towels, nylon slotted server, santuko knife, new bar board.
I had all the guests to raise their right hand and repeat after me " I swear, to not tell a soul about the new products I am about to see, especially the pampered chef police, until Sept 1st 2006. Or my pc consultant will find me."

That is so cute! I bet they got a kick out of that pledge and it made them feel really "special".

Ishould try a pledge like that at my August shows!!!!!

Related to Book Fall Shows & Get New Products in September!

1. How can I book fall shows and get new products in September?

To book fall shows and get new products in September, simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to find a consultant near you. They will be able to help you schedule a show and provide you with all the details on how to qualify for the new products.

2. What new products are available in September?

The new products available in September will vary depending on the current promotions and specials. Your Pampered Chef consultant will have the most up-to-date information on the specific new products available during this time.

3. Is there a minimum purchase amount to qualify for the new products?

Yes, there is a minimum purchase amount to qualify for the new products. This amount may vary depending on the current promotions, but your Pampered Chef consultant will have all the details and can help you meet the minimum purchase requirement.

4. Can I host multiple shows in September to get more new products?

Yes, you can host multiple shows in September to get more new products. The more shows you host, the more chances you have to qualify for the new products and earn rewards.

5. What are the benefits of booking a fall show in September?

Booking a fall show in September has many benefits, including the opportunity to earn new products, access to exclusive promotions, and the chance to get a head start on your holiday shopping. It's also a great way to gather friends and family for a fun and interactive cooking experience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• gailz2
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
jenniferp417
  • sgeuea
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies