• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Last Minute Christmas Sales Boost Your Business?

In summary, Valkyria set a wide net herself a few hours ago and ended up with two orders from it. She is hoping that the mystery product she is getting will be enough to qualify an entire show.
yummy4tummy
Okay, I FINALLY stepped out of my comfort zone and picked up the phone for some last minute, ditch effort, Christmas sells. I had no shows this month :( (my one and only catalog show that has been changed from Oct to Nov to Dec and now to Jan...didn't see that one coming :rolleyes: ). Anyway, I did get a response to my newsletter (yippee) for an individual order. In order to save her the shipping and to get the free cookbook, I have reached out to my local customers to see if anybody needed any last minute christmas gifts and gave them free shipping on their order of $60 or more. Cut off is at 5 tomorrow. Please keep your everything crossed that it works. Thanks
Valky

I set a wide net myself a few hours ago. I have a show from last weekend that has not qualified. The host is a fabulous gal but made the mistake of letting everyone know she is having another show next month! BTW-she is a potential recruit. Alas...no one but the two ladies who actually showed up want to order. At this point I could cut my losses but as we are only $33 from a show.....I sent out a plea and an offer of free shipping effective from 6pm EST tonight to 10 am EST tomorrow (Dec 15th). I am hoping to get some good hits and maybe just maybe get an extra show out of it. I have show Saturday and have had a few online orders so I am good as far as sales go but dang nabbit I would love to earn the special Spring product!

Ramble ramble I know...it is what I do...

I did a 1 day only sale and took off 10% and added a FREE SBCB and I got 2 takers from it! Not enough to qualify an entire show but I added it to another Holiday sale and it qualifed! So I made my 2 shows for december luckily with my 1 and only cooking show I had this month! NOw I get the special spring mystery product!

Good for you for for stepping outside your comfort zone. May it pay off and you get enough orders to be a show.

rieHi Valkyrie,I'm so proud of you for stepping out of your comfort zone and reaching out for last minute Christmas sales! It can be nerve-wracking to make those phone calls, but it sounds like you're already seeing some positive results. And congrats on getting a response to your newsletter – that's always a great feeling!I love that you're offering free shipping to your local customers for orders over $60. That's a great incentive and I'm sure it will encourage more sales. I'll definitely keep my fingers crossed for you that it all works out and you get some last minute holiday orders.Remember, even if this month didn't go exactly as planned, there's always next month to make up for it. Keep up the great work and don't be afraid to keep reaching out to your customers – they love hearing from you and it could lead to more sales in the future.Wishing you all the best and a successful end to the holiday season!Best,

What is the "Bluelight Special"?

The "Bluelight Special" is a limited-time promotion offered by Pampered Chef where select products are offered at a discounted price for a short period of time.

How often does the "Bluelight Special" occur?

The "Bluelight Special" occurs once a month, usually in the middle of the month. However, the specific date and time may vary.

How long does the "Bluelight Special" last?

The "Bluelight Special" typically lasts for 24 hours, but the duration may vary depending on the promotion.

Can I combine the "Bluelight Special" with other discounts or promotions?

No, the "Bluelight Special" cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions. It is a standalone offer.

How can I find out about upcoming "Bluelight Specials"?

You can sign up for our email newsletter or follow us on social media to stay updated on upcoming "Bluelight Specials" and other promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
janezapchef
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • ragschef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies