• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Blind Copy: Learn How to Do It For Your Newsletter

In summary, a blind copy, or BCC, is a feature in email that allows you to send a message to multiple recipients without revealing their email addresses to each other. This can be useful for maintaining privacy and sending personalized emails in newsletters. To add a blind copy, simply click on the "BCC" option in the email compose window and add the desired email addresses. This feature can be used for all email newsletters, but the main limitation is that recipients will not be able to see who else has received the email, making it difficult for them to reply or know who else is included.
mombird4
How do you do the blind copy:confused: Would like to do a newsletter, and I see where you do that so that not everyone gets their addy. I think after the new year I will try the one Ann's using but for now I would like to know how to do this. Thanks for anyone that can help. Happy Holidays to all:angel:

Deanna

Click into your address book - click on the person you want to send to - then click on BCC and it will insert parentheses around your contact and they will be blind carbon copied in your email. In the first area - send the email to yourself and that way they will see the email is from you and to you and the rest of the addresses won't be seen by everyone else. Hope this helps!

Blind copy is an option in your email program. Below the "To:" field, there's usually a "CC:" field, which stands for "Carbon copy," a throwback to the days of typewriters. If it's available (sometimes you need to turn in on in your preferences), there will be a "BCC:" field next - that stands for "Blind carbon copy."

ThanksI'm going to give that a trial run:love: Thanks for the help:blushing:
Deanna

AolCan I do th BCC on my aol e-mail:confused: Don't know where to find it. :confused: Thanks
Deanna

I found it thanks
Deanna

Related to Blind Copy: Learn How to Do It For Your Newsletter

What is a blind copy?

A blind copy, or BCC, is a feature in email that allows you to send a message to multiple recipients without revealing their email addresses to each other.

Why would I want to use a blind copy in my newsletter?

Using a blind copy in your newsletter can help protect the privacy of your subscribers. It also allows you to send personalized emails without other recipients seeing the individual email addresses.

How do I add a blind copy to my newsletter?

To add a blind copy to your newsletter, simply click on the "BCC" option in the email compose window and add the email addresses you want to send the blind copy to.

Can I use a blind copy for all my email newsletters?

Yes, you can use a blind copy for all your email newsletters. It is a helpful feature for maintaining the privacy of your subscribers and sending personalized emails.

Are there any limitations to using a blind copy in my newsletter?

The main limitation to using a blind copy in your newsletter is that recipients will not be able to see who else has received the email. This can make it difficult for them to reply to all or to know who else is included in the email.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kdangel518
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
kdangel518
Replies
Views
Lydiasoby
  • ChefJoyJ
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies