• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bkst Coffee Cake Recipe for Your Prayer Group | Easy and Delicious!"

In summary, a great idea for a simple coffee cake for a prayer group could be a Cinnamon Streusel Coffee Cake made in Pampered Chef's Stoneware Fluted Pan. The recipe includes ingredients such as flour, baking powder, butter, sugar, eggs, vanilla extract, sour cream, milk, and a delicious streusel topping. The cake can be served warm or at room temperature and is perfect for sharing with friends.
lauriedip
I'm having a prayer group over tomorrow and would like to make pampered chef recipe for them , just a simple coffee cake, bread, any ideas?
thanks and have a great evening.
laurie

I don't know about a PC recipe, but I do one in the mini loaf pan. I do this around the holidays and give one to the host sometimes.

One idea could be to make a Cinnamon Streusel Coffee Cake using Pampered Chef's Stoneware Fluted Pan. Here's a recipe that you can try:Ingredients:- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour- 1 tsp baking powder- 1/2 tsp baking soda- 1/4 tsp salt- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened- 3/4 cup granulated sugar- 2 large eggs- 1 tsp vanilla extract- 1/2 cup sour cream- 1/4 cup milk- 1/2 cup brown sugar- 1 tsp ground cinnamon- 1/4 cup chopped pecans (optional)Instructions:1. Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C). Grease your Stoneware Fluted Pan with cooking spray.2. In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.3. In a separate large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add in the eggs, one at a time, followed by the vanilla extract.4. Slowly mix in the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, alternating with the sour cream and milk. Mix until just combined.5. In a small bowl, mix together the brown sugar, cinnamon, and chopped pecans (if using).6. Pour half of the cake batter into the prepared pan. Sprinkle half of the brown sugar mixture on top. Pour the remaining batter on top and finish with the remaining brown sugar mixture.7. Bake for 35-40 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.8. Let the cake cool in the pan for 10 minutes before removing it to a wire rack to cool completely.This coffee cake can be served warm or at room temperature. Enjoy with a cup of coffee or tea with your prayer group!

What ingredients are in the Bkst Coffee Cake?

The Bkst Coffee Cake contains flour, sugar, butter, eggs, baking powder, salt, milk, and your choice of toppings such as cinnamon, nuts, or fruit.

How long does it take to prepare the Bkst Coffee Cake?

The preparation time for the Bkst Coffee Cake varies depending on the recipe, but on average it takes about 10-15 minutes to mix the ingredients and another 30-40 minutes to bake in the oven.

Can I make the Bkst Coffee Cake ahead of time and reheat it?

Yes, the Bkst Coffee Cake can be made ahead of time and reheated in the oven or microwave. However, it is best served fresh out of the oven for optimal taste and texture.

Is the Bkst Coffee Cake suitable for those with dietary restrictions?

We offer a variety of Bkst Coffee Cake recipes, some of which can accommodate dietary restrictions such as gluten-free, dairy-free, or vegan. Please check the specific recipe for a list of ingredients and any potential allergens.

Can I customize the Bkst Coffee Cake with my own toppings?

Yes, you can definitely get creative and add your own toppings to the Bkst Coffee Cake. Some popular options include chocolate chips, dried fruit, or a streusel topping. Just make sure to adjust the baking time accordingly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
flybygrace
  • anoelle
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
anoelle
  • ChefPaulaB
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies