• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Biggest Loser Fans: Who Got Kicked Off & Who Lost the Most Weight?

In summary, Bryan was eliminated. And I believe it was Nicole that had the largest precentage of weight loss.And didn't B look great on the update? Kae was on the Today show this morning, and she looked even better than she did last week when they brought her out. Isabel was also on the show this morning.
dianevill
Gold Member
Any Biggest Loser fans out there? My DVR didn't record the last half tonight. :cry: Who got kicked off? Who lost the most weight?

THANK YOU!!!

Bryan was eliminated. And I believe it was Nicole that had the largest precentage of weight loss.

And didn't B look great on the update?By the way, Kae was on the Today show this morning, and she looked even better than she did last week when they brought her out. She's really emerged as a star this season, if you ask me!

Sad to see "B" go...he looks awesome!

Thank you so much - I just started getting into the show about mid-season. Sorry to see B go. I'm glad he is still doing well.

I really appreciate the update!

B looked amazing.....I was a little disappointed with Amy's results, but I love that show. Too bad it hasn't given me any motivation. lol

I was sooooo upset to see "B" go!!!! I don't like his trainer, I could care the less about her, but I sure am sad to see "B" go, I knew he was doomed with so many team members from the black team. They kept saying that it was strategy only, but that's a load of crap, they wouldn't have voted Hollie off. And I would have loved to see her go! I can't help it, I don't like her much! I felt so bad for Nicole, chipping her teeth in that pool! Poor girl! I want to see Isabel, Nicole or Bill win, with my biggest preference going to Bill. I wanted "B" to win but that's obviously not happening! I really wanted Kaye or "B" to win, but they are gone now. I don't want Neil to win, the only thing that I have liked from Neil is that in the last 2 weeks he voted for the player that should truely go!!
I'm way into the show for the first time ever and all I know is that it needs to rub off on me! I wish I had a Jillian or a Bob, Kim - no way, she irks me and she think she's all that. Do you really want to know what I think:yuck: ?! LOL!:p ;)

Last edited:
Yeah-Kim was new last season and she got on my last nerve then, too. It's so funny I don't miss an episode (DVR), but oftentimes I'm eating my late night dessert while watching the show...wishing I could lose 80 pounds! LOL!! They look great in their "here they are now" segments. Bryan was a sweetheart. I did think he was getting a little too touchy-feely with Kim, but it was obvious he is devoted to his wife.

I wish I had Jillian as a trainer, but I think she'd kill me!!

Related to Biggest Loser Fans: Who Got Kicked Off & Who Lost the Most Weight?

1. Who got kicked off on the latest episode of The Biggest Loser?

The latest episode of The Biggest Loser saw contestant [insert name] getting eliminated from the competition.

2. Who lost the most weight on the latest episode of The Biggest Loser?

The contestant who lost the most weight on the latest episode of The Biggest Loser was [insert name], who lost a total of [insert number] pounds.

3. Are there any surprise eliminations on The Biggest Loser?

As with any reality competition show, there may be surprise eliminations on The Biggest Loser. However, the show's producers have not revealed any potential shock eliminations for the current season.

4. How do the contestants on The Biggest Loser lose weight?

The contestants on The Biggest Loser lose weight through a combination of diet and exercise. They are put on a strict diet plan and participate in intense workouts with personal trainers.

5. Is there a prize for the winner of The Biggest Loser?

Yes, the winner of The Biggest Loser receives a cash prize of [insert amount] and the title of "The Biggest Loser". They also have the opportunity to continue their weight loss journey with the help of the show's trainers and resources.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ughubug
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefmoseley
  • General Chat
Replies