• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Big Show Tonight - Any Pointers?

In summary, relax and have fun. Share your enthusiasm about the products and opportunity with others.
turtle15
I have 15-20 coming tonight!!! I am so excited, but want to keep things on pace and under control. Any pointers that you have found that work with larger groups?

Relax and enjoy. If you are relaxed your guests will be as well.

Just have fun and share your enthusiasm about the products and opportunity with others :D

When you are talking about something pick a couple of friendly looking faces and circle between them while you're talking. That will help relax you. For part of the party you'll probably be looking at the tops of their heads (unless you are doing an interactive party). And that's okay too!

Have fun!! Let us know how it goes!

I often pick up my bar pan (or DCB) and ask if any of my guests love/have this. When at least one of them says yes, I ask what do you cook with it. They end up selling it themselves...I also do that with the food chopper,knives,pans (something higher priced). If no one has a pan,etc. I ask "who would like one?"--great way to intro the booking for free products option. Ask the host why she is hosting and often they will laugh and say "for the free products!"--(hint,hint for bookings!!) Just go with the flow and have fun...I often will say that "my job is great...everytime I go to work it is a party!!"

If you're having an interactive party, drawing names for volunteers works great with a big crowd!

From the Interactive Shows DVD - the demo with Jillian section - I pass around a product (2 if its a big crowd) and tell them that every time I say the magic word, they have to pass it to the person next to them. The word I use is "incredible". I use products I've gotten from supply order, the outlet, and from hosting my own shows. This keeps people listening, and attentive.:D Plus, they are having fun with it - trying to trip me up and get me to say the word, or harassing their friends for not passing it when they hear the word....it provides a lot of laughter and makes the show fun!

ChefBeckyD said:
From the Interactive Shows DVD - the demo with Jillian section - I pass around a product (2 if its a big crowd) and tell them that every time I say the magic word, they have to pass it to the person next to them. The word I use is "incredible". I use products I've gotten from supply order, the outlet, and from hosting my own shows. This keeps people listening, and attentive.:D Plus, they are having fun with it - trying to trip me up and get me to say the word, or harassing their friends for not passing it when they hear the word....it provides a lot of laughter and makes the show fun!

Love it!:love: I need to pull out that DVD again and watch all of it.

Thanks everyone! It went really well. I think there were about 13 there. I am still waiting on some outside orders though!

Related to Big Show Tonight - Any Pointers?

1. How can I make sure I have a successful big show tonight?

The key to a successful big show is preparation. Make sure you have all the necessary supplies, ingredients, and recipes ready to go. Also, practice your presentation beforehand so you feel confident and comfortable during the show.

2. What are some tips for engaging the audience during the big show?

Engage the audience by asking questions, sharing personal stories, and encouraging participation. Also, make sure to have a fun and upbeat attitude to keep the energy high.

3. How can I effectively showcase the products during the big show?

Use a variety of products and demonstrate different uses for them. Make sure to highlight the features and benefits of each product and explain how they can make cooking easier and more enjoyable.

4. How can I handle objections or questions from the audience during the big show?

Be prepared to answer common objections or questions by familiarizing yourself with the products and their features. If you don't know the answer to a question, don't be afraid to say you will find out and follow up with the customer later.

5. What are some key elements to include in my closing statement for the big show?

In your closing statement, make sure to thank the audience for coming and remind them of any special offers or deals. Also, encourage them to book a show with you or make a purchase. Don't forget to provide your contact information for any follow-up questions or orders.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
JennyJennJen
  • allieskitchen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U