• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Berries and Creme Brownie Squares

In summary, the recipe for Berries and Creme Brownie Squares calls for brownie mix, vegetable oil, water, egg, cream cheese, sugar, vanilla extract, and fresh berries. The brownie batter is spread into a pan and topped with a cream cheese mixture and fresh berries before baking at 350°F for 30-35 minutes. Frozen berries can be used, but should be thawed and drained first. While cream cheese is recommended for the best flavor and texture, other types of cheese can be substituted. These brownie squares can be stored in the refrigerator or freezer for later enjoyment. Different types of berries can also be used in this recipe.
whiteyteresa
Does anyone gave the typed up and ready to go?

Thanks

Hi Teresa,

You can find the recipe in the Spring/Summer 2006 Catalog on page 32. I've made them three times this summer and have gotten rave reviews each time.

Let me know if you still need the recipe.

Kate

for the reminder, I actually do have the typed up and ready to go. I'll go ahead and send it to you now. Let me know if you need anything else!

Related to Berries and Creme Brownie Squares

1. What is the recipe for Berries and Creme Brownie Squares?

The recipe for Berries and Creme Brownie Squares is as follows:Ingredients:- 1 box of brownie mix- 1/4 cup vegetable oil- 2 tablespoons water- 1 egg- 4 oz cream cheese, softened- 1/3 cup sugar- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract- 1 cup fresh berries (such as raspberries, blueberries, or strawberries)Instructions:1. Preheat your oven to 350°F. Lightly spray a 9-inch square baking pan with non-stick cooking spray.2. In a bowl, mix together the brownie mix, vegetable oil, water, and egg until well combined.3. Spread the brownie batter evenly into the prepared pan.4. In a separate bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla extract until smooth.5. Dollop the cream cheese mixture over the brownie batter, then use a knife to swirl it in.6. Sprinkle the fresh berries over the top.7. Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.8. Let cool before cutting into squares and serving.

2. Can I use frozen berries for this recipe?

Yes, you can use frozen berries for this recipe. Just make sure to thaw and drain them before adding to the brownie batter.

3. Can I substitute the cream cheese with a different type of cheese?

We do not recommend substituting the cream cheese in this recipe, as it provides a unique flavor and texture to the brownies. However, you can experiment with different types of cheese if you'd like.

4. How should I store the Berries and Creme Brownie Squares?

These brownie squares can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 3-4 days. They can also be frozen for up to 3 months.

5. Can I use a different type of berry for this recipe?

Yes, you can use a different type of berry or a combination of berries for this recipe. Just make sure to use fresh, ripe berries for the best flavor.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJWarren
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefJWarren
Replies
Views
pampered1224
Replies
Views
Admin Greg