• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Troubleshooting Catalog Show Entries: Host Discount & Ship To Issues

In summary, "Before I Call It..." is a cookbook by Pampered Chef that features quick and easy meal ideas for busy families. The recipes are designed to be made in 30 minutes or less and focus on using fresh, whole ingredients for balanced nutrition. Basic kitchen equipment is all that is needed to make the recipes, though some may suggest using Pampered Chef products. Serving sizes can be adjusted and there are options for vegetarian and vegan diets.
TJMagoo
I'm entering a catalog show for a customer who just had a cooking show in October. In the PP+ it shows her as the host but where I would enter her past host discount number, it says not applicable. Also, where it says ship to, Host is shaded out and I can't select it. It is checked on Direct to Contact Address.

Any ideas how to fix this?

If she is the host of the catalog show, then she cant get the past host discount. The ship to is correct. It does that for the host (picks contract address or ship to address). The other customers can ship to host.

So past host discounts only apply to cooking shows?

No. The host isn't eligible to use her past host discount at her own show. The show discount is better so she gets that one. Now if she puts an order in as a guest at her show (and pays the shipping as a guest) she does get the 10% on that order.

She is getting the host benefits from the catalog show with her order, ie. discount of 15% or more. It is not combined with an additional past host discount of 10%. If she booked the catalog show off of her Oct. show, then she can have a separate guest order on her catalog show as the past host and get one of the host specials on that order and 10% off on that order, though her discount is going to be higher on the host order.

Ahh I gotcha. Makes sense - thanks a lot.

What is "Before I Call It..." all about?

"Before I Call It..." is a cookbook published by Pampered Chef that focuses on quick and easy meal ideas for busy families. It includes a variety of recipes from appetizers to desserts, all designed to be made in 30 minutes or less.

Are the recipes in "Before I Call It..." healthy?

Yes, the recipes in "Before I Call It..." are created with a focus on using fresh, whole ingredients and balanced nutrition. Many recipes also include options for making them vegetarian or gluten-free.

Do I need to have any special equipment to make the recipes in "Before I Call It..."?

No, the recipes in "Before I Call It..." are designed to be made using basic kitchen equipment that most people already have. However, some recipes may suggest using certain Pampered Chef products for optimal results.

Can I adjust the serving sizes for the recipes in "Before I Call It..."?

Yes, each recipe in "Before I Call It..." includes serving size information and can be adjusted accordingly. Additionally, many recipes have suggestions for doubling or halving the ingredients to accommodate different serving sizes.

Are there any vegetarian or vegan recipes in "Before I Call It..."?

Yes, "Before I Call It..." includes a variety of vegetarian and vegan options. Each recipe is clearly labeled with dietary information and substitutions can be made for specific dietary needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JessieG1212
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Hunter Mom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
  • pchefkristin