• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Beautiful Wedding and Honeymoon: A New Life with My Sweetie!

In summary, Leah's day was good, but her business is going down. She recommends finding a vendor booth in her area to help with leads.
mommyhugz1978
Gold Member
So I promised everyone I wouldnt get on here until after my honeymoon,though I am permently on my honeymoon with my sweetie :) Our wedding was absoulty beautiful and the most wonderful experince of both of our lives!! We had a fantastic day and evening at our reception, Like I said before eternity is wonderful when your their with the right person..... Eternity is everyday for the rest of my new life with my sweetie.......Here's to eternity!! :)

Awesome! Congratulations!!
Pictures???

See, all that undo stress over nothing. Congrats Mrs. ? (Not Hudson anymore right?) Blessing to you. Valky

I am officaly Mrs. Cox now..... I guess I should change my name on my Sig...

Congratulations:D

Thank you... what a wonderful feeling it is to be married to the love of yoru life!!

Congratulations Leah!:D

Congrats!!! Awww, you're so cute.:D

I am so living up the high society life of being happily married for six days!!!!

How exciting!!I remember being a newlywed, it was so exciting! We have been married for 5 1/2 years now! I love him more and more each day. My husband is very special to me and he is the love of my life!! I am so blessed to have him.

I went to the doctor today and I am 6 weeks pregnant with baby number 5!! I thought I was further along! I really don't mind, it just means I get to experience the joy of pregnancy alot longer than my last pregnancies!! It's so exciting, but with my wonderful husband I feel blessed to have his children!! He is very excited and even though he treats me special all the time, when I am pregnant I get the royal treatment!!

Debbie :D

#5!! Wow! Congrats & God bless!! I only have 2 and they keep me VERY busy! I can't imagine 5!! WOW :D

We aren't planning on having any more children for a couple of years... I have a five year old. SO I think we are just going to take our time and enjoy each other!!

So get offline and go enjoy HIM!!!

congrats... in 66 days i'll be walking down the aisle too!!!! Can't wait to be Mrs. Jacobsen!!

Unfortunally it's a little thing called have to get back to the real world of work and family... Other wise I would be enjoying him right about now!!

Congrats!! Your wedding day is a very important day of your life. Now you have the rest of your lives to look forward to. Enjoy each other.

Your wedding day should be the most important day of your life. You are starting a new life with someone you love. It is sad when you have to go back to the real world and go to work and pay bills. Good luck in the future Mrs. Cox.

Thank you so much !!!

Congratulations!!!!!!

Congratulations! I am so glad the day turned out great for you!

I was thinking about you ALL day!

I am that my day was awsome.... I just wish my business was great!! it's going down hill rather quickly ...

Leah I am sure it will pick back up for you. You had a wedding to plan and carry out which can be stressful I am sure you didnt really want to think about anything else see if there is a vendor booth in your area and do that. I am sure that will help you with your leads

Related to Beautiful Wedding and Honeymoon: A New Life with My Sweetie!

1. What are some easy and delicious meals I can make for my new spouse?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, I highly recommend our One-Pot Pasta Primavera recipe. It's a quick and healthy option that requires minimal clean-up. Our Garlic & Herb Rub is also a versatile seasoning that can be used on chicken, fish, or vegetables for a tasty and effortless meal.

2. How can I keep my kitchen organized now that I have a partner to share it with?

Our customizable Pantry Organization System is perfect for keeping your kitchen tidy and efficient. It includes stackable containers, labels, and a dry erase marker for easy organization and inventory tracking. Our Spice Carousel is also a great way to save space and keep your spices organized.

3. What are some must-have kitchen tools for newlyweds?

Our Nonstick Double Burner Griddle is perfect for making breakfast together on lazy weekends. The Quick Cooker is another must-have for busy couples, as it can cook meals up to 70% faster than traditional methods. And of course, our classic Garlic Press makes meal prep a breeze.

4. How can I make date nights at home more special?

Our Stoneware Collection is perfect for creating a romantic dinner at home. The Deep Covered Baker is great for making a delicious and tender roast, while the Mini Fluted Cake Pan is perfect for creating a decadent dessert. Our Wine Aerator and Wine Bottle Opener Set are also great for adding a touch of elegance to your date night.

5. What are some tips for incorporating healthier options into our meals?

Our Veggie Spiralizer is a game-changer for incorporating more vegetables into your meals. You can use it to create zucchini noodles, sweet potato ribbons, and more. Our Salad Chopper is also a great tool for making salads more appealing and easier to eat. And don't forget about our Smoothie Trio Set for quick and nutritious breakfasts or snacks.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • janetupnorth
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef