• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Beating TKG to the Punch with a Lenny Face

In summary, the Lenny Face is a popular text emoticon that can add a fun touch to your Pampered Chef recipes. It can be formatted with or without a space between the eyes and mouth, and there are alternative versions available. However, it's important to use it appropriately and sparingly in Pampered Chef materials. The Lenny Face originated on the internet as a way to express humor and has become a widely recognized and used symbol.
lkprescott
Silver Member
Ha... thought I'd beat TKG to the punch.

http://home.blarg.net/~wayule/graphics/lenny.jpghttp://home.blarg.net/~wayule/graphics/lenny.jpg

Butter sculpturehttp://www.jimvictor.com/AssetsFood/foodsculpture.html

My favorit book as a kid was "Too loose the Chocolate Moose". I tried to find a copy a few years back for my kiddos, but it is out of print. That sucker is harder to find than the endzone for the Aggies (I can say that I'm an Aggie--they sucked hard this weekend)!!

Hey, Rocky! Watch me pull a rabbit out of my hat!

Chocolate and punch...not the best combination...

janetupnorth said:
Chocolate and punch...not the best combination...

Depends on the punch, I guess...

I do know that a very bad combo is warm ice tea (not the brewed kind but the mix) and half melted raspberry sherbet... now that's some BAAAD memories there. LOL...

1. How can I use the Lenny Face in my Pampered Chef recipes?

The Lenny Face, also known as the "Le Lenny Face" or "Le Face Face," is a popular text emoticon that can add a fun and playful touch to your recipes. To use it, simply type the characters "( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)" into your recipe instructions or titles.

2. Is there a specific way to format the Lenny Face in my recipes?

While there is no specific format for using the Lenny Face, some people prefer to add a space between the eyes and the mouth, like this: "( ͡° ͜ʖ͡°)". However, this is just a personal preference and you can use it however you like!

3. Are there any alternative versions of the Lenny Face that I can use?

Yes, there are a few different variations of the Lenny Face, such as "( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)" or "( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)". These can add a different expression or tone to your recipe instructions, so feel free to experiment and see which one you like best!

4. Can I use the Lenny Face in all of my Pampered Chef materials?

While the Lenny Face can add a fun touch to your recipes, it's important to use it appropriately and sparingly in your Pampered Chef materials. We recommend using it in a playful and lighthearted way, rather than using it excessively or in a way that may come across as unprofessional.

5. Where did the Lenny Face come from and why is it popular?

The Lenny Face originated on the internet as a way to express humor, mischief, or suggestiveness in online conversations. It quickly gained popularity and has become a widely recognized and used emoticon. We love seeing our Pampered Chef community embracing this fun and playful symbol in their recipes!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • lockhartkitchen
  • General Chat
Replies